Quotes from "Warrior"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah there was a line about with Great Power ... blah blah blah . I'm here to tell you only once. this is not From Spiderman. its From Teen Wolf. only 2 words are Different. "With these Powers, Goes Great Responsibility" cant we have any love for Teen Wolf

Comment

Zatanna: Which is why super friends got to stick together. I think I have a spell for that...

She has a spell for everything, doesn't she?? I loved Clark's annoyed face.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadarite_18
        Zatanna: Which is why super friends got to stick together. I think I have a spell for that...

She has a spell for everything, doesn't she?? I loved Clark's annoyed face.
        I'm thinking he's afraid he's already seen her spell to keep super friends "together" and didn't like the results.

Comment

Originally posted by lois&clarkspicey
          "stop gawking and prosper" with the hand sigh [dont know what its called], i've watched that scene more than 15 times i keep rewinding and rewinding, from her swagger wen she was coming out of the bathroom, to her facial expression to the delivering of that great line, it dosent get old.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

ok 17 times now
          DEFINITELY TOO FUNNY....And a part you can't help but to rewind, I agree. I've done it myself, but seriously could not keep track of how many times. You explained it well, the way she "swaggered" and delivered it. BTW, the sign she gave was the Vulcan greeting sign (Star Trek), even funnier when you're familiar with ST. My personal favorite was the next line she delivered and said....."this Amazon Princess won't get nerd-walled again"....which is so true. Because if you ever attended a Sci-Fi or Comic Convention, you'll know why! Sure, all the costumes are cool and interesting to look at, but man, when the gals dress up in something nice and sexy ---and not a Stormtrooper. The guys tend to pay more attention, know what I mean?

Comment

Lois calling Chloe's Blackberry a "Crackberry" nearly had me on the floor as well. Oh if she only really knew!

Comment

WATCHING AGAIN.....

Stephen: Uh, glass of milk would be great...I mean coffee...dark, black, please.
              Funny scene

Comment

"You have been cashing into your rainchecks lately that I am already soaking wet with disappointment"
                It's only a matter of time, she will be drowning in a pool of it...Clark needs to work on his excuses. Hehe.

Comment

All of the quotes listed as fantastic but these are my favorites:

Originally posted by Kryptochloe
                  Ollie: "It's all about your heart.. just listen... right there between the beats... and that's when you let go"
                  Oliver: "Sometimes is right in front of your face..." *sighs*

Comment

Lois: "sweating like a pot roast."

"Did you and Chloe just swear off whimsy? Was there a memo?"

"Less gabbing, more grabbing" --I loved how bouncy Lois was through that whole phone conversation! ED has a great comic style.

Lois: "That wasn't so hard, was it?"
                    Clark: (dejectedly) "Piece of cake."
                    Lois: (bouncy) "You're my hero" --Oh, if she only knew. Epic!

Clark: "Why are you in the men's bathroom?
                    Lois: "You obviously haven't seen the line for the women's room!" --So, so true!

Comment

i dont know who is to bvlame more for this badly acted quote the director or the actress but this should have been rethgought.the delivery was terrible

"innocents lost is once again found DIN OL TA NOWIE SNAZZIE TU JOLL DIZ-ZANNIE!!!!"

Comment

Lois: " lady fishnets" re: Zatanna

(Lois could give Sawyer on LOST a run for his money when it comes to making nicknames lol)

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFratelli
                          Lois:"Stop gawking and prosper"

to me this is the best quote of this season so far, the way she delivered it, wow!! and her volkano greetings gesture,my lord... what not to like about lois lane?she's awsome!!!!

Comment

SS: "Uhh, a glass of milk would be great!" *innocent smile*

OQ: "Sometimes it's right in front of your face" *voice gets softer* "You just have to want to see it"

I was grinning and "awwwww" -ing on both these lines. But for two different reasons
                            Last edited by WatchtowerOracle; 02-16-2010, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ClumsyGRL
                              to me this is the best quote of this season so far, the way she delivered it, wow!! and her volkano greetings gesture,my lord... what not to like about lois lane?she's awsome!!!!
                              That was the best part for me too. Everything else was meh, if not downright yucky!

Comment

Lois to Clark: "What's that wooshing sound?"; "you're my hero"

Zatanna: there are more magical lips than mine (something like that)

Clark to Lois: "you asked me what my dream was and it's this...with you Lois"

Also when I saw the words "The End" I was happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎