Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kryptochloe
    Ollie: "It's all about your heart.. just listen... right there between the beats... and that's when you let go"
    Absolutely. I was totally in awe of that scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptochloe
      Ollie: "It's all about your heart.. just listen... right there between the beats... and that's when you let go"
      That scene was beautiful!!!

(Even though I was slightly twitching inside, cuz I'm an archer and the way she was holding it was really bad form... But the awesomeness just overpowered that )

Comment

Originally posted by Chlarkfan_phantom
        That scene was beautiful!!!

(Even though I was slightly twitching inside, cuz I'm an archer and the way she was holding it was really bad form... But the awesomeness just overpowered that )
        HAHA! I cringed too! lol but i've seen people slaughter the form of shootin a bow much worse xD

Comment

Originally posted by Mizz Lane
          Really funny moment when Lois came out the bathroom and saw all the guys staring:

Lois: stop gawking and prosper (with star trek gesture)

I love her lol.

Lois was awesome this episode

Comment

Chloe: (to Lois) The last thing that Clark feels when he thinks about you is boredom.

"Toonk" Clark grabbing the can and knocking out the villain.

Lois: Check in the closet. (Oh my God, we got to see inside Lois' closet!)

Clark: Red leather thing, salute the flag,
            Lois: Less gabbing more grabbing
            Clark: *eyes lighting up* French maid outfit
            Lois: Need to know basis.... You're my hero.

Lois: Did you and Chloe both just swear off whimsy? Was there a memo? Look, a costume isn't just about hiding who you are, it's about seeing the world in a way that you haven't before.

Lois: Hey buddy, wait your turn!
            Clark: Would you excuse me one moment?
            Guy in line doing the pee pee dance

Lois: Stop gawking and prosper. *with the Vulcan ta'al/split fingers
            Clark: *breathless* That's what was in your garment bag?
            Lois: This Amazon princess won't get nerdwalled again. I still don't get how this qualifies as Amazon, but whatever.

Zatanna: At least you have that fiery Stormtrooper to stargaze with at the end of the day.

Oliver: *can't keep a straight face* But you, buddy, you may be bulletproof but you may want to duck and cover. Good luck in there.

Clark: As flattered as I am, I think I'm interested in finding my fantasy somewhere else.
            Zatanna: Must be love. Make sure she knows just how lucky she is Clark.

Clark: You asked me what my dream was and it's this: with you Lois.
            Lois: Now that my friend is an apology. I get to pick out your costume.

Comment

*With a stunned face* "I'm a finish my apology now..."

Just the moment and how CK saids it, gets to me....I laugh every time. lol

Comment

Lois: "But you hate costumes."
                Clark: "YES."
                Last edited by That'llShowEm; 02-13-2010, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by That'llShowEm
                  Lois: "But you hate costumes."
                  Clark: "YES."
                  I loved how she said that, because she obviously loves them.

I loved the quote Lois said about fantasy. I can't remember the wording. It was something like having the world be better or something. But anyways... I liked it alot. I also loved how she said, "What's your dream?" and at the end he said it was being with her.

Comment

Chloe: How will I know when to let go?
                    Oliver: It's all about your heart. Just listen. Right there between the beats.
                    [Chloe looks at their touching fingers]
                    Oliver: That's when you let go.
                    [Chloe lets go and shoots the arrow]

Comment

Lois:"Stop gawking and prosper"

Comment

"You asked me what my dream was and it's this...with you Lois."

Score!! Touchdown, Kryptons!! lol

Comment

my favorite was it's all in your heart - oliver

Comment

Originally posted by MildMannered
                            *With a stunned face* "I'm a finish my apology now..."

Just the moment and how CK saids it, gets to me....I laugh every time. lol

I really gotta rewatch this episode! My memory's failing me! I agree with you...I know that moment is very controversial for some...but I was nearly on the floor laughing. And, like you said, Tom's delivery and tone of that line is what made it so WIN.

Originally posted by MildMannered;6036602[B
                            ]"You asked me what my dream was and it's this...with you Lois."[/B]

Ahh, thank you! I couldn't remember the exact line from my earlier post. I LOVED this line for Clark and Lois. It was beautiful.
                            Last edited by hellokitty; 02-13-2010, 06:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

"stop gawking and prosper" with the hand sigh [dont know what its called], i've watched that scene more than 15 times i keep rewinding and rewinding, from her swagger wen she was coming out of the bathroom, to her facial expression to the delivering of that great line, it dosent get old.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

ok 17 times now
                              Last edited by lois&clarkspicey; 02-13-2010, 07:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFratelli
                                Lois:"Stop gawking and prosper"

That's probably my favourite quote/Scene from Warrior.. and definitely one of the best from S9

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎