Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects in "Warrior"

Talk about the special effects in "Warrior" here.

the fake warrior angel and zatanna should have some good sfx tonight.

Comment

There weren't many, but the ones they did have were pretty good. I quite liked the flying effect with Alec/Swift and Chloe, and also the effect of him changing back into a kid.

I just really wanted there to be a fight between Alec and Clark, even if it was a short one. And instead of Zatanna doing her counter curse, I wish Chloe had been able to talk to Alec and get him to change back himself. Oh well.

Comment

yea their wasnt many but i thought wa powers were done well, and his transform to wa and the evil version were done well.

Comment

Clark's power jump was cool, as were Zatanna's magic effects.

But that flight with WA and Chloe was...sorry, poor. Nothing to do with who was in it, it was just visually poor to me.

Comment

I didn't like this week, tbh.

Comment

They were pretty bad if you ask me. Also how was WA transforms done well when they didnt show anything,they just made a swooshing sound.

Comment

I haven't post for a while so I will say as I did usually : the best special effect was Tom, of course

Comment

Originally posted by Tompouce
                  I haven't post for a while so I will say as I did usually : the best special effect was Tom, of course
                  I totally agree. Good to see you back Tompouce!!

Comment

I'm usually in love with most of Smallville effects, but I didn't like the Chloe/Stephan flight at all. I know it never looks perfect, I think I need to watch it again, but it looked terrible if I remember correctly. I liked the transformations and Zatanna's spells, and Clarks super jump.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎