Television Ratings for "Warrior"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still good numbers I can deal with that!!!

Comment

i am sure the studio and network has already confirmed a 10th season with the cast and crew, heck there was a report the president of wb television visted the sets of sv, supernatural, and fox's fridge about a week or two ago. There is no reason the president of wb tv would be going to the sets of these shows to can them. I am sure cw is just holding out to they do all their official press releases and all that. I still think we are going to get the official word probably next week if not then the following. if they are following last year's time frame.

Comment

If we're probably going to learn about a pickup next week or something like that, then why would Dawn have said that she would wait until may?!

Comment

nice

Comment

anu she probably meant for the shows on the bubble like melrose place, life unexpected and the 5 shows that are doing pilots right now if they will or will not go to series and if mp and life would be picked up for second seasons. As the reports in last few weeks have been saying sv, spn, tvd, top model, 90210 are all pretty locked to be picked up, and oth is sorta on the bubble too. I am sure its going to be an early call like last two seasons have. The producers have stated many times they would need to know for sure whats what before scripting and planning goes for the last few episodes and we know they have to be on writing episode 20 by now. So i am sure they already know the network and studio's decision and like i said dawn/cw are probably just getting things all set up for when they do the official press releases for the early pickups. Like i said i doubt cw is going to wait to may to announce everything. i am guessing spn/sv/tvd/top model will all probably be official early pickup within the next week or two. Then the rest of the current shows will be on the bubble to may, and then in may announce if any new pilots are going to series or not, and officially place returning and new shows on days/times and what shows will be paired with what.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
              If we're probably going to learn about a pickup next week or something like that, then why would Dawn have said that she would wait until may?!
              In a case of a show that's been on air for alot of years, it's probably in the networks best interest not to announce the show is coming back to soon because you potentially could lose some viewers who will say oh well the show not going to end I might as well just drop watching it because they just going to go into stall mode.

On the flip side in the case of shows that been on air for a year or 2, it might be a good idea to come out ASAP and announce it renewed because it shows the network is strongly behind it so people don't fear it's going to be cut short

Comment

Okay, thanks for clearing that out for me! It's great that Smallville's probably going to be renewed. So, if Smallville is renewed, that doesn't mean that it get's another timeslot or so?

Comment

probably not, its the best thing cw has had on fridays since dumping wwe smackdown a few yrs ago. Also they are likely not going to put a new unproven show on fridays. FRom what it looks like fridays will probably be smallville at 8 and supernatural at 9. So that thurdays at 9, wendays at 9 and if melrose place isnt picked up tuesdays at 9pm will be 3 1hr slots they could fill with any of the 5 shows they have going to pilot if they go to series.

So it will probably go oth/GG mondays, 90210/new show tuesdays, top model/new show wensdays, vampire diaries/new show thursdays, and sv/spn fridays.

Comment

Okay. One thing I like is that Smallville and Supernatural are again airing at the same day I kind of missed that =P

Comment

yea there was a report the other week stating that if supernatural does get picked up for 6th season which is seems very likely due to ratings have been good and jared/jensen already signed to a 6th season(even though kripke's original plan was to end at 5 seasons) that it could be moved to fridays with smallville. So it would leave an open timeslot TVD could be paired with a new show to help out.

Comment

I sure hope that SN doesn't get picked up. I love it, but it should end at season 5, or they are just going too far.

Comment

yea i know i would hate to see it end but it would be good to end on kripke's original plan for how ever this season is going to end for it. But he has stated he has ideas he would do if they are picked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                            I sure hope that SN doesn't get picked up. I love it, but it should end at season 5, or they are just going too far.
                            Indirectly putting a first run show after SV should help it out a bit in the ratings. How many people will stay home fridays now just to watch SN and watch SV before it airs. On the flip side SN got much better ratings last year then this year so people who watch SV might keep the television onand continue watching SN.

That being said all that is speculation, but I know both shows do well in DVD sales so it's in WB's best interest to keep them on just for that reason. Using SV as an example it also seems like itunessales increased with the move to fridays.

Comment

I would love an SV/SN combo night again.

Comment

speaking of itunes where is warrior on itunes charts today so far?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎