Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you like to have seen in My Bloody Valentine?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you like to have seen in My Bloody Valentine?

What things that didn't happen in this episode did you want to see?

The main thing I wanted to see was Dean, Sam, or Castiel using War's ring to create strife among the demons guarding Famine & Famine himself to help them get the ring off Famine.

I also wanted to find out more about Dean's feeling dead inside & why he's like that. He certainly doesn't act like it all the time. There were times he was even upbeat this season about his job & life, especially at the end of The Real Ghostbusters.

LOL, I could imagine Sam, Dean, Castiel & Bobby all having a ring (of each Horsemen) by the end of the season & becoming a Power Rangers/Captain Planet type team.

I would have liked to see Sam NOT drink the demon blood. The demon blood storyline is just so stupid and makes the show seem like a piece of trash. It is probably the worst plot development EVER. Why do they have to bring up this piece of crap plotline AGAIN, when it (+ Genevieve Cortese) nearly ruined last season.

Comment

I would have liked to have seen what became of Famine - is he dead, he can't be beaten already....what was the outcome of that?

Comment

I was also hoping Sam & Dean's hunger would have been ending the Apocalypse, if that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision

The main thing I wanted to see was Dean, Sam, or Castiel using War's ring to create strife among the demons guarding Famine & Famine himself to help them get the ring off Famine.

I also wanted to find out more about Dean's feeling dead inside & why he's like that. He certainly doesn't act like it all the time. There were times he was even upbeat this season about his job & life, especially at the end of The Real Ghostbusters.

LOL, I could imagine Sam, Dean, Castiel & Bobby all having a ring (of each Horsemen) by the end of the season & becoming a Power Rangers/Captain Planet type team.
          there would only be 3 though Death doesn't get his power from a ring he's the only horsemen that doesn't get his power from an object which means he's the most powerful out of all the horsemen

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision

I was hoping War's ring would be used. I wanted to see whether or not Dean cut off Famine's ring. What became of Famine? It seemed very ambiguous.

I hope Sam, Dean and Cas will use War's ring once all of the Horsemen are assembled together. I think creating strife between those 4 will be key to stopping them.

Comment

I wanted to see Dean chucking those white castle burgers

Comment

I can't believe we went to Bobby's house and didn't see Bobby himself (so yeah, would have liked to have seen Mr. Singer).

I also was sorry we didn't get more of Cupid (that was funny!).

But most of all, I wanted a scene where Dean came to realize that he does have something to live for--Sam. In the beginning (heh) Sam was his reason for living, for fighting, for everything. Now he's given up on that? Makes me sad.

So yeah, that's what i would have liked to see.

Also perhaps a scene where Sam and Dean finally talked some of this stuff out.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎