Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Fool Me Once?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up till now, I have seen some solid episodes and only found one (or two) episodes that I rated poorly. But even then, there hasn't been an episode to stand out, be superb, and capture me as fan. I think this episode might have done it. Not only was it a great episode, but something about it just showed me that this series is fantastic. A lot of things were leading up to this moment, this reveal. And I have feeling that everything we know is about to change. (and not just because of friends of mine who are fans are telling me it gets better )

"I didn't compel you in Atlanta because we were having fun. I wanted it to be real. I'm trusting you. Don't make me regret it."

I loved everything about this episode. The acting. The suspence. The drama. For once I'm feeling sorry for Damon. I find myself becoming more sympathetic to him even though I do love the bada$$ Damon. Katerina Graham does an EXCELLENT job as Bonnie in this episode. The scene where Sheila dies was probably one of the more tear jerking moments of the show. Mattoline is very cute together and I hope they make things official soon. This will they/won't they is driving me crazy. Though Anna kidnapped his sister and kidnapped him, why am I finding Jeremy and Anna cute together? No Jenna or Alaric this episode. And OMG what an ending. The vampire who escapes from the tomb. Very interesting twist. Also Katherine is alive? Dun dun dunnnnnnnnn!!

I give this episode a 10+.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎