No announcement yet.

Lois and Ollie

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lois and Ollie

I read a post awhile ago before Disciple aired wherein the poster said that he did not believe Lois and Ollie had ever had sex. This despite Ollie's remarks about not being able to get Lois back in his bed again in Savior and Lois's habit of calling out Football plays in her sleep in Crossfire. I guess the poster was in denilal.

After all the ex lover references in Disciple, I guess there can no longer be any doubt.
    Unless you want to question the definition of lover.

During S6 when Ollie and Lois were dating, I thought that the question as to wether they had ever been intimate was left up in the air and never addressed.

But in S9, the question has certainly been answered. Which I think would make the fact that Lois, Ollie and Clark are all friends and that Lois and Clark are now dating a very awkward situation.

Now I have always thought that Green Arrow in the comics was a poor man's version of Batman. And certainly on SV he is a stand in for Batman b/c tptb could not get Batman.

And I also know that in the comic Lois and Batman dated. So here the question, comic fans, where Lois and Batman ever intimate in the comics?

Or did they only date briefly?

Or was that question never really addressed?

As I felt it should never have been addressed about Lois and Ollie on SV.

Anyway inquiring minds want to know.

And this is my 400th post.
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎