Collapse
No announcement yet.

An idea for a possible 5th season

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three things should happen. When there is a fight/duel between two or more heroes/villains, then it needs to be more than a few seconds. How about introducing other empaths with multiple abilities? Have Peter and Sylar face them. Make it a big episode. Have Peter's scar come into play, have him get multiple abilities somehow, and have an episode where Sylar finally chooses what side he is on. For awhile it looks like Sylar is good and Pete is bad, but then a twist comes and the two have their epic battle they should've had a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy2
      Three things should happen. When there is a fight/duel between two or more heroes/villains, then it needs to be more than a few seconds. How about introducing other empaths with multiple abilities? Have Peter and Sylar face them. Make it a big episode. Have Peter's scar come into play, have him get multiple abilities somehow, and have an episode where Sylar finally chooses what side he is on. For awhile it looks like Sylar is good and Pete is bad, but then a twist comes and the two have their epic battle they should've had a long time ago.
      For a while I wanted the epic Sylar Peter battle but not anymore. If they made Sylar bad again that would be it for me. Just so fed up of pathetic writing now. Volume 6 has to be made of win, not rehashing storylines - which seems to be what the majority of posters are suggesting in this thread for some reason.

Comment

I think the twsit idea is good where it lloks like Peter is killing people with powers to gain them and steal them and Sylar is trying to stop him. Then Sylar reveals that it was him all along, unknowingly and decides to finally turn evil. Peter is angry that he made it look like it was him and charges after him.

Comment

My idea of a possible Season 5 would be to introduce a new villain with some really extreme abilities who is hard to beaten and get rid of a few characters like Angela, Ando, Tracy and maybe Claire too(I loved her character but became a bit annoying after S3) then have this villain to 'do' something which would take them back to 2006 where all this started and fight him and somehow he would become the explosion but the city wouldn't be destroyed because Sylar and Peter would stop him, than we could see again Isaac and some deceased characters, maybe even Nathan and then when they return to the present then due the butterfly effect, a few changes could be made.Of course Nathan should stay dead but Isaac and Adam could be alive and Peter would have his power back.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎