Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of What Kate Does?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stranger in a Strange Land was a pretty bad ep...mostly for the flashback...who cared about his tatoos?

Comment

This ep showed us the tattoos had significance, which I thought was a cool idea. His destiny/future was "marked" on him well before he came to the island. Anything that connects with or further develops the idea of fate/destiny at work here with regards to our heroes is to me worthwhile and intriguing. So I enjoyed the flashback story, and the ending in particular was right up my alley.

Comment

This one was kinda dull. Nothing really happeneing except that we found out that Claire and Sayid are both infected. I gave it a 7.

Comment

So I watched this one again and it wasn't that bad afterall. Let that serve as a lesson: Good idea to actually WATCH what you're reviewing before you review it. heh (I missed the first 15 mins when I watched it live.) Also helps that I watched the hd version this time (watched regular cable live before--funny how hd makes almost anything you're watching better). Anyway, definitely not among the worst eps of the series.

Comment

What a horrible episode.
            It is completely unbelievable that Claire would get back in the taxi with the psycho chick who hijacked it in the first place. Pretty much every 5 minutes there was a ridiculous moment.
            One of the worst episodes of the series.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎