No announcement yet.

Final Episode?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Episode?

Did anyone else feel like, even though they had the "Volume Six" bit at the end, that this could have and may have served as a final episode?

I felt like it could have been a series finale too. It well rounded the series with her last attempt being the one that reveals them to the world.

Comment

You know that's exactly how I felt too and it wouldn't surprise me if it was it was a fiitting end if so with claire showing her ability

Comment

It certainly felt like it. Of course I wouldn't mind seeing at least one more season. Just to see how the world copes with knowing about Claire Bennett. I still blame the WGA strike for the way Heroes has turned out lately. Granted the writers do deserve all the credit for the hard work they put in. And if it was not for them we wouldnt get the great TV shows that we have today. But even Tim Kring himself admitted that Season 2 was not the best. But since then, it has kinda delved away from what we saw from Season 1 and changed pace during Season 3.

But if it is the last ever Heroes, it has been enjoyable and something different. Let's jsut hope they don't go ahead with making Push into a TV series. It would be pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by doomvskal86
          You know that's exactly how I felt too and it wouldn't surprise me if it was it was a fiitting end if so with claire showing her ability
          A fitting ending would be Claire dieing, she's slowly grown to become one of my most hated characters on TV.

Comment

I'm curious though... if the show is not picked up for another year the "To Be Continued..." could easily lead to a comic series or something like that.

I thought this episode was well done, but at the same time I feel like if it was over right there, I don't think I'd be too sad, and don't feel too betrayed by having no ending if it's over. If that makes any sense. Anyone else feel the same?

Comment

I did get a series finale feeling from the episode.

I hope it comes back though.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

I guess if it comes back Samuel will be trying to pull a prison break.
              Last edited by targis; 02-08-2010, 11:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
                I'm curious though... if the show is not picked up for another year the "To Be Continued..." could easily lead to a comic series or something like that.
                Just my guess here, but I think the show cuts the budget(ie axes alot of actors) and moves to scyfy

Originally posted by KryptonSite
                I thought this episode was well done, but at the same time I feel like if it was over right there, I don't think I'd be too sad, and don't feel too betrayed by having no ending if it's over. If that makes any sense. Anyone else feel the same?
                The ending definantly felt like the show knew that it wasn't coming back. To be honest it wasn't enough to make me look forward to a Chapter 6.

Comment

The final episode was really LAME... sylar pretty much did NOTHING of worth, nor did peter. The hero in the end was Hiro Nakamura who left Samuel powerless...

Although sylar became Gabriel I would have loved him use all his abilities to do good. There is actually no great villain anymore and no more tension. The great threat to New York as a recurring possibility has to end really.

Again, I really liked the first series where the stories came together with the save the cheerleader save the world.

Comment

the ending did feel like a series finale. basically having the entire series bookend with the exact same scene. the show started with claire falling in front of a hand held cam in the opening to the first episode. if this was the final ep, then it ended on claire falling in front of a news cam. claire started it and she ended it.

and if the series does not come back then it should continue in a comic book format like buffy and angel did. this allows for the writers to go nuts with the stories and characters.

Comment

Make the pain stop Craig I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Please make it stop! *sobs*

Comment

If this was the end I am ok with it. It wrapped a lot of storylines expect Matt and Mohinder. Which is ok since Mohinder has been lame since he shot HRG. I did think Claire doing the attempt in front of the world was a cool way to end it. I still hate the idea of Sylar as a hero. If it goes the comic book route like Buffy and Angel did, I expect Sylar to be a villain within the first year. I personally think the comic book route is terrible. Buffy is a disaster and Angel got boring after they got out of hell. Angel should have been a 12 issue event and then done, but the sales were huge for both. Farscape has a comic book now, so if they do get canned I can see it.

Comment

It certainly felt like a series finale more than a season finale. Even the actors looked as though they were ready to move on to something different and, honestly, I don't know what they could come up with to get more people interested.
                          Claire's final gesture may have been a hint to season 1, but it was way repetitive and doesn't really make the general viewer want to tune in for another season.
                          I was surprised by the script and the special effects. Nothing major like in the past, it was a very low budget season finale.

I may be proven wrong, but I think this was Heroes' final episode.

I just have two questions: where was Mohinder? And what happened to Tracy?

Comment

I'm starting to hate Claire. I've never seen a character as dumb as her ... The ending would have been awesome if she had died in the first min. The part where she's underground lasted like 15 minutes + last minutes (5?) All of this time could have been used to show what the life of the heroes turned out after catching Samuel and finally have an happy ending.

If there's a season 5, I want to see an eclipse and someone shoot her in the brains

Comment

I did kind of get the vibe that it was a series finale. I mean I'll get over it if it won't be renewed. It tied up most of the characters' stories rather nicely. Season 4 has left a terrible stain on the Heroes brand, as the show was coddling four eyes and Claire most of the time, opposed to other characters. It's called Heroes for a reason, not ordinary people with specs.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎