No announcement yet.

Great teamwork!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great teamwork!

Noah got over his self loathing pretty quick. He organized the core guys pretty quick. He didn't know about the Peter/Sylar connection. He probaly would have disagreed. Of course, if Rene (the haitian) would've been available, it might have dulled the action.

I loved all the team effort to take the bad guys down.

Comment

Yeah it was some great temawork in this ep

Comment

Originally posted by jazzylg
        Noah got over his self loathing pretty quick. He organized the core guys pretty quick. He didn't know about the Peter/Sylar connection. He probaly would have disagreed. Of course, if Rene (the haitian) would've been available, it might have dulled the action.
        Wonder how that would have work. The Haitian a special but his power turn off powers. Sam got his energy from specials. We'll never know unless they bring Sam back for season 5.

Comment

They should've brought back the Haitian to turn off Claire's ability, so when she jumped she would've died.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
            They should've brought back the Haitian to turn off Claire's ability, so when she jumped she would've died.
            winner!

Comment

Originally posted by ~::PhaEj::~
              winner!
              Yea and when she was a lifeless caracss on the ground, with a puddle of blood oozing out, the Haitian walks up and says, "Suprise!"

Edit: That's not to out there, as Peter even said that she will ruin everything. So it's not too much of a stretch that Peter would call the Haitian.

Comment

What happens after the Haitian leave Calire would just heal back.

Comment

Originally posted by kp1984
                  What happens after the Haitian leave Calire would just heal back.
                  Arthur didn't.

Comment

I was really hoping that they were all going to fight against Samuel together rather than just having Peter be the only one who actually physically fought Samuel. Don't get me wrong, I liked how they all worked cohesively in different ways to bring Samuel down but I just think it could have been better.

I think the battle could have been a lot better if there were some carnies who stayed behind with Samuel and helped him fight the heroes so we could have seen different heroes using their powers in a badass way.

Personally, I think that Ando should have had a much bigger part because I think he has one of the coolest powers that is always underused.

Comment

Originally posted by kryptonhero25
                      I was really hoping that they were all going to fight against Samuel together rather than just having Peter be the only one who actually physically fought Samuel. Don't get me wrong, I liked how they all worked cohesively in different ways to bring Samuel down but I just think it could have been better.

I think the battle could have been a lot better if there were some carnies who stayed behind with Samuel and helped him fight the heroes so we could have seen different heroes using their powers in a badass way.

Personally, I think that Ando should have had a much bigger part because I think he has one of the coolest powers that is always underused.
                      I found it funny that Samuel didnt just simply encase the carnies so they couldnt walk away. IE: huge crate, rocky wall, earth barrier, etc.

and my WTF moment was when Samuel allowed Claire to keep yapping to the Carnies; thus ultimately exposing Samuel's agenda. ::Facepalm:: srsly keep that bish in check and u may have won t-bag.

Comment

Originally posted by ~::PhaEj::~
                        and my WTF moment was when Samuel allowed Claire to keep yapping to the Carnies; thus ultimately exposing Samuel's agenda. ::Facepalm:: srsly keep that bish in check and u may have won t-bag.
                        Definitely, the group didn't believe Claire at first anyway so Samuel could have just overpowered her.

Comment

Arthur didn't
                          he didnt becasue sylar/peter shot him in the spot claire wuld have just right back up unless they cut her head off

Comment

Originally posted by LILVILLE
                            he didnt becasue sylar/peter shot him in the spot claire wuld have just right back up unless they cut her head off
                            I was afraid someone would catch that. And Sylar and Claire died during the eclipse of season 3, then when the sun came back out, they healed.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎