No announcement yet.

Samuel's loss of power

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samuel's loss of power

Samuel seemed to have his power turned off too fast.

He still had a few people with abilities there still. ( Doyle, Sylar, Peter, Emma)

Samuel was able to use his power with only two powered people around when he took his girlfriend from Noah and Matt.

Originally posted by targis
    Samuel seemed to have his power turned off too fast.

He still had a few people with abilities there still. ( Doyle, Sylar, Peter, Emma)

Samuel was able to use his power with only two powered people around when he took his girlfriend from Noah and Matt.
    No, because they stated that joseph kept the family small for that reason. ugh, I'm going to wash myself clean because I knew that.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
      Yea just like when Samuel leveled that entire town when no specials were in the immediate vicinity. The writers' just wanted to tie this volume up and sweep it under the rug and start fresh with a new one. They only had 45 minutes to end all of the heroes stories. Some logical leaps must be made.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
        Yea just like when Samuel leveled that entire town when no specials were in the immediate vicinity. The writers' just wanted to tie this volume up and sweep it under the rug and start fresh with a new one. They only had 45 minutes to end all of the heroes stories. Some logical leaps must be made.
        Yeah that was fast how samuel lost his abilities so fast and I think they just needed to end that storyline. A feeling says it wont be the last time we see him though.

Comment

Kinda wish that Angela, Mrs. Bennett, Mohinder, Janice, Matt jr. were in this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy2
            Kinda wish that Angela, Mrs. Bennett, Mohinder, Janice, Matt jr. were in this episode.
            It would've been nice to see that invisible cheerleader girl again. (I think her name was Becky?)

Comment

I am a little shock that she didn't show up again. Then again, I forgot about her til now, so really I understand why she wasn't used.

Comment

Originally posted by Me
                Yea just like when Samuel leveled that entire town when no specials were in the immediate vicinity.
                I got to thinking and when Samuel leveled that town with no specials around, they were around; just over the mountain. Wheras Hiro could've teleported the specials to God knows where.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. I'm like hey Peter got powers can't you use his energy.

Comment

the online comic shoed the niece getting caught trying to kill Tracy with a few of the Eli's

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
                      I got to thinking and when Samuel leveled that town with no specials around, they were around; just over the mountain. Wheras Hiro could've teleported the specials to God knows where.
                      That's what I was thinking as well. When he took out that town, the carnival probably wasn't that far away. He knows he needs them, so he wouldn't stray too far. Hiro probably took the group very, very far away.

Comment

Wouldn't he still have been able to throw a rock or two at Peter like he did to Joseph?

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy2
                          Wouldn't he still have been able to throw a rock or two at Peter like he did to Joseph?
                          That all depends on exactly where Hiro teleported the other specials. It must've been very far away since Samuel became ordinary.

Comment

So what can Samuel do just by himself? I would think there'd be something left or he'd be able to do something. They never specified about the vicinity. Cause the police station he destroyed had to be a mile or two away from the carnival, same with the town later on. He also killed his brother with 3 specials, and thats only because two teleported to the past. It was just him and Joseph and he could do it.

Comment

I can explain this basically when Samuel new that he had his "family" sticking by him no matter what he was powerful but the second that everyone new the truth they didn't want to know Samuel because they new he was a murdrer. And I don't think that because hiro teleported all the specials away he lost his power. He lost his power simply because they lost faith in him and just left him.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎