No announcement yet.

The deal with Eli

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The deal with Eli

What exactly happened to Eli. We saw him passed out on Parkman's floor, and Parkman began to give him a whammy, then the next minute he's at the carnival siding against Samuel.

Originally posted by shanemak
    What exactly happened to Eli. We saw him passed out on Parkman's floor, and Parkman began to give him a whammy, then the next minute he's at the carnival siding against Samuel.
    Parkman was controlling him I believe.

Comment

Sylar Knock the dude out with TK. Mat used his mind power to make Eli a rat sam out

Comment

Yeah, Eli never stood a chance against Peter, Sylar AND Matt.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Curt Connors
          Parkman was controlling him I believe.
          Ok, but how would Parkman know what Samuel did? And if Eli was just saying what Parkman wanted him to say, he wouldn't have stepped forward to oust Samuel. I *think* that since Sylar touched him at Matt's house, he shapeshifted into Eli and said that. It doesn't make any sense on why Eli would willingly be a turncoat.

Comment

If that wasn't really Eli, that would have made a bigger deal of showing that. And Sylar was busy dealing with Puppet Man.

Comment

Matt would know the truth about Samuel because he could read Eli's mind, and with the combined powers of Matt, Peter, and Sylar it totally makes sense that Eli could be manipulated into telling the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillerocks45
                with the combined powers of Matt, Peter, and Sylar it totally makes sense that Eli could be manipulated into telling the truth.
                I agree.

Comment

Matt would know the truth about Samuel because he could read Eli's mind, and with the combined powers of Matt, Peter, and Sylar it totally makes sense that Eli could be manipulated into telling the truth.
                  Ok, that makes sense. Thanks.

Comment

Yeah that makes sense to what happened with eli.

Comment

at first there, i thought that matt was just going to brainwash eli into killing sylar at the carnival. i kept thinking that we would see sylar rescue emma and then eli was just going to step in unexpectedly and try and kill sylar.

Comment

Matt controlling Eli to kill Sylar would have made more sense then Eli blurting out he is a killer. They needed a scene to show Matt controlling Eli, because that scene was a disaster. That was the only real clunker scene in a surprisingly solid hour finale.

Comment

Cop-out

This was supposed to be the showstopping fight scene, the one that pitted Sylar and Peter against Eli's army of clones. But the writers' took the money saving route just like they did in the season 3 finale and didn't even show us, their viewers, the fight. All that we seen was Peter rush upstairs and Sylar walk up and throw a passed out Eli on the ground via tk. Huge cop-out. This is what ruined it for me. I mean, they saved money on not having special effects all season, and this *could* be their last episode, you'd think they'd go out with a bang, but it was more of a whimper.

Comment

Matt controlling Eli to kill sylar would have been WAY out of character....

He believes in Peter and Peter is believing in GABRIEL (he is no longer sylar).

I am sure that something happens to matt and he ends up taking care of matt's kid. So it makes sense that he starts trusting sylar. Besides. MATT knows Eli has absolutely NO chance in hell to do anything remotely damaging to sylar and matt will not get a second chance to trap him in if he double crosses sylar. Sylar is best kept as a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
                              This was supposed to be the showstopping fight scene, the one that pitted Sylar and Peter against Eli's army of clones. But the writers' took the money saving route just like they did in the season 3 finale and didn't even show us, their viewers, the fight. All that we seen was Peter rush upstairs and Sylar walk up and throw a passed out Eli on the ground via tk. Huge cop-out. This is what ruined it for me. I mean, they saved money on not having special effects all season, and this *could* be their last episode, you'd think they'd go out with a bang, but it was more of a whimper.
                              I was hoping to see Sylar and Peter fight Eli clones too but they did'nt show that part. Maybe if you get the DVD it'll be in the deleted scean

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎