No announcement yet.

The JSA Revelation Montage Scene

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rockon
    Weird to see Alan Scott grasping the bars of a jail cell with his power ring on his finger, knowing how powerful that piece of jewelery is...
    The Green Lantern ring must be recharged every 24 hours, so maybe its charge had run out, rendering it unusuable to Alan Scott.

Comment

Also I dont believe they would harm innocents just to break out of jail, they would have done things the old fashioned way where they would probably naively hope the trial would prove them innocent.

Comment

Originally posted by herolee10
        I'm not sure about everyone else, but i absolutely LOVED the JSA montage that they had revealing on who each member was within the portrait that Clark was looking at along with the music...oh..the epic music that was playing in the background...it just felt so epic for me..and definitely one of SV's defining moments for me as well.
        Brilliant scene

Comment

It was just BEAUTIFUL, my favorite scene in the movie.

Comment

I got goosebumps when I watched that scene. Very moving, loved it...

Comment

Originally posted by KalEltheBoyscout
              It was just BEAUTIFUL, my favorite scene in the movie.

Mine too. And I got the goosebumps as well. It was briliantly directed

Comment

Seeing Clark infront of the projector making the heroes of yesterday shown over him was so symbolic and was really underplayed...just an awesome moment and the reel show itself was so fantastic and the speech Clark gave after really getting inspired by it was so right!!

Comment

It's my favourite scene and a big part of that is Louis Febre's epic score. A fantastic piece of music, perfectly set against the montage of Clark looking at the museum pieces and the painting to get a sense of the gravitas and importance of the JSA as the audience learns with him as to what they actually were. You can tell he's full of admiration for them. The score for that scene is up on Youtube and is called 'A Hall of Heroes'. I'm a sucker for epic-sounding music.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎