No announcement yet.

What happened to Mia's whole plot?!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Mia's whole plot?!!!

Okay so in Spoilers a while back I read that they were going to deliver this whole plot for Mia's character about how she has HIV & that Oliver was going to help her out with everything & all that but as I was thinking about it supposedly this was Elise Gatien's last episode of the season or they say I don't really know if that is true or not but that is also what Justin has said. So if this was her last episode (sadly) of the season why did they not delve into that storyline a bit? I mean at least mention it (okay well if they did mention it, it wouldn't just be a bit since well come on finding out someone has aids is a bit tough) so it wouldn't just be mentioned like that or anything but I actually was looking forward to the storyline it sounded pretty cool & something we could have all gotten into, I know a couple people don't like Mia (don't know why I love her & Elise is kick a**) but I think it would have been cool to see that pushed into her character.

I dont' know I think it'll just be me on this but we all have our own opinions.

What do you guys think do you think they cut it???! & also please don't bash me or anyone I was just asking a simple question

i like Mia and she's a great addition. I'm not sure about that being her last episode. that would be bad because they kinda left it off at a bad place. they need to show her training with Oliver and becoming friends instead of offscreenville.

yea i agree they were supposed to show her HIV/aids storyline but they may have cut it because i don't see how they could have put it into the episode. There was no reason for her to tell him during it because she was mostly concerned about what he was up to and then she was kidnapped.

hopefully she comes back and that story develops. or maybe if there's a season 10 they'll make her a more recurring character and it will come out then.

Comment

Yeah I agree I don't think it's her last episode ever I mean I do think it's the last one this season sadly but not the last one maybe they will bring her in Season 10 let's hope.

& yeah I know that it wasn't part of this storyline & there was no way of telling him not with everything going on & him being all paranoid but I think maybe in the end they should have pushed to it like she could have played it off as she was in pain or something & that would have lead them to not talk but maybe have that future talk. I don't mind they didn't add it to this episode I just hope they don't cut it off completely later on.

Comment

As Mia's not been confirmed to be back, in one of the remaining episodes, this was her last appearance. I think Mia being HIV positive should've been adressed on this show (they could've done that (which would make it into an HIV/AIDS awareness episode), instead of some stupid story, about the characters drinking hexed champagne). As there's still a lot of ignorance about it.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
          I think Mia being HIV positive should've been adressed on this show (they could've done that (which would make it into an HIV/AIDS awareness episode), instead of some stupid story, about the characters drinking hexed champagne). As there's still a lot of ignorance about it.
          Anything would have been better than "Fortune" but the way you mentioned the awareness episode I immediately pictured Clark saying something like "Now you know, and knowing is half the battle"...so I wouldn't want an episode like that either.

I think both would pretty much insult the viewers intelligence especially when SV isn't always so subtle. JMO.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎