View Poll Results: Who is better relationship?

Voters
135. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clark and Lois

119 88.15%
  • Bela and Edward

16 11.85%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Embraceurside View Post
    this is a hard thing to choose though im a devoted Superman fan im also a twilight freak.
    See Clark and Lois are human where as Bella and Edward are vampires and are married and already have a child that Jacob has imprinted on [sadly].
    Clark and Lois are having relationship problems [wicth i think are all over with and in season 10 i hope to see very good chemistry with both of them]
    if i were to choose i would say Lois and Clark.
    Because there the longest lasting couple in history [comics. to movies. to tv shows]
    Umm, slight correction- Clark is not human. Although he IS a SUPER man. But Lois doesn't need to be anything other than her human self to be awesome.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDogLane View Post
    Not too sure about Clana being better... I mean, is Clana better than anything?
    They actually are somewhat similar from the little of Twilight I seen.

Female: wah wah wah my life sucks and is so hard.

Male: you are the most perfect woman in the world and I love you.

Female: maybe if I constantly babble about how tough my life is, teeange females can relate to me even though I am void of any personality, since if I had one then I become less relatable, but because I don't those teenage females can feel they are in my shoes.

Male: look at me I am like a Greek Goddess, the perfect male who all I want to do is sit here and listen to you ***** and complain unlike any real male would do

http://theoatmeal.com/story/twilight
    Last edited by Supsfan; 08-03-2010 at 03:13 AM.

bet this thread would have a different outcome in the twilight forum..

anyway this is a hard question, both couples irritate me to death. for a reason that they dont really have a foundation base and happened overnight. i would have to say edward/bela , since rob & kristen do actually have "the" chemistry, although both characters are empty shells & airheads,i will give them this one, they actually do look asthetically great together.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelXY View Post
    bet this thread would have a different outcome in the twilight forum..

anyway this is a hard question, both couples irritate me to death. for a reason that they dont really have a foundation base and happened overnight. i would have to say edward/bela , since rob & kristen do actually have "the" chemistry, although both characters are empty shells & airheads,i will give them this one, they actually do look asthetically great together.
    Clois doesn't have a foundation base? Wah? I guess you've missed the last 6 years and the last 2 seasons of romantic development then.

I forgot the part where they jumped into a relationship within days of knowing each other, jumped into bed or even said I love you's....Oh wait. Invalid argument, buddy.

I have to say it's especially irritating when folks who don't like a couple use illogical arguments. If you don't like a couple, fine. But please, if you're going to back it up, do so with an argument that can't be shredded so easily.

Robsten have chemistry? REALLY? I realize chemistry is subjective to the whims of the individual but it was literally painful watching them try to emote. I'll be laughing my way out of this thread now.

And it's Bella, not Bela. The incorrect thread title has been annoying me.
    Last edited by dogstar85; 08-04-2010 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Supsfan View Post

Oh man! That's awful!

Edward and Bella make me wanna barf.

No offense to Twilight fans here but Clois has so much of what I want to see in a couple. Edward/Bella are boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Supsfan View Post
    They actually are somewhat similar from the little of Twilight I seen.

Female: wah wah wah my life sucks and is so hard.

Male: you are the most perfect woman in the world and I love you.

Female: maybe if I constantly babble about how tough my life is, teeange females can relate to me even though I am void of any personality, since if I had one then I become less relatable, but because I don't those teenage females can feel they are in my shoes.

Male: look at me I am like a Greek Goddess, the perfect male who all I want to do is sit here and listen to you ***** and complain unlike any real male would do

http://theoatmeal.com/story/twilight
    I love Twilight but this made me laugh!!! So i guess there's something wrong with me as a twilight lover . Anyways Clois is the ultimate for me anyways. I'd give Edward and Bella away for some Clois. CLOIS RULES!!!!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by angie_casas View Post
    I love Twilight but this made me laugh!!! So i guess there's something wrong with me as a twilight lover . Anyways Clois is the ultimate for me anyways. I'd give Edward and Bella away for some Clois. CLOIS RULES!!!!
    For arguement sake my only experience with Twilight is watching a 1 minute youtube clip out of curiosity to see if the webpage was over doing it(and sadly it seemed about right).

In general I am more romantic comedy then angst filled relationship

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dogstar85 View Post
    Clois doesn't have a foundation base? Wah? I guess you've missed the last 6 years and the last 2 seasons of romantic development then.

I forgot the part where they jumped into a relationship within days of knowing each other, jumped into bed or even said I love you's....Oh wait. Invalid argument, buddy.

I have to say it's especially irritating when folks who don't like a couple use illogical arguments. If you don't like a couple, fine. But please, if you're going to back it up, do so with an argument that can't be shredded so easily.

Robsten have chemistry? REALLY? I realize chemistry is subjective to the whims of the individual but it was literally painful watching them try to emote. I'll be laughing my way out of this thread now.

This.

this poll asked which one i preffered and i gave an answer and a reason behind it....im not asking for approval , just a right to air my opinion...

Its not a popular opinion, so what? my reasoning is perfectly LOGICAL, thank you....

Banned
    "for a reason that they dont really have a foundation base and happened overnight."

This is the most hilarious thing I've read in a long time, in a tie with "KK is the most popular actress on SV, with the biggest fanbase."

HAhahahahaha!

Supsfan, that was hilarious, but I love the Twilight books, and I think Rob and Kirsten have hot chemistry. The movies are ok, but I find the books fascinating and extremelly well written, once I started reading them I couldn't stop until I'd read the whole series 4 times . Btw, I know I sound like a teenager, but my teen yrs are so far behind me they're a distant memory .

However, Edward and Bela pale in comparision to the awesomeness and magic of Clois.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelXY View Post
    this poll asked which one i preffered and i gave an answer and a reason behind it....im not asking for approval , just a right to air my opinion...

Its not a popular opinion, so what? my reasoning is perfectly LOGICAL, thank you....
    Oh, you can air your opinion all you want. But I have the same right to offer my opinion on your opinion....especially when the argument you used is faulty.

Banned
    Whos Bella and edward? Seriously

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMonster View Post
    Whos Bella and edward? Seriously
    LOL. I love you. They're the main couple from Twilight. And if you've never heard of Twilight either, I think I might love you more. Lady Gaga fan who's also never heard of Twilight? Made of awesome.

Banned
    LOL. I love you. They're the main couple from Twilight. And if you've never heard of Twilight either, I think I might love you more. Lady Gaga fan who's also never heard of Twilight? Made of awesome.
    .....thanks i guess. Do you know me? lol. Oh right thanks Whats Twilight? Just kidding, I have heard of it, just never seen it or anything, the lead guy scares me.

And of course im a gaga fan, you too?? Would you believe you're the second person to say im a gaga fan in 30 mins? How you know?

PS, avi isnt gaga

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast