No announcement yet.

Jsa painting

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jsa painting

The painting was done by Rodolfo Migliari. as for the lineup, according to the painter it is as follows:

The Golden Age Star Spangled Kid, Wildcat, The Golden Age Atom, The Golden Age Sandman, The Spectre, The Golden Age Flash, Hawkman & Hawkgirl, Doctor Fate, The Golden Age Green Lantern, The Golden Age Hourman, The Golden Age Dr. Mid-Nite, the Golden Age Black Canary and the Golden Age Mr. Terrific.

Last edited by SUPERMAN NORTH; 02-07-2010, 10:44 AM.

beautiful

Comment

Wow that is fantastic! Thanks for putting it up

Comment

Hooty should be in the list since he's in the painting.

Comment

Any news on whether this will be issued as a transfer to poster or canvas?

Comment

It always was funny to me how The Spectre the Angel of vengance could just sit and pose for a painting. I don't think we'll ever see him on the show.

Comment

Originally posted by shawn71770
              This is the source which I got the picture from and you might want to contact him

Comment

There's an even bigger version of the painting on Rodolfo's blog:

Click on the JSA pic and it will take you to the bigger version. It looks beautiful, despite the purple Hawkman.

Comment

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by shawn71770

This is the source which I got the picture from and you might want to contact him
                  http://rodolfomigliari.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Comment

Who were the Members?

Hey all, long time reader of KS, first time poster.

Who were the members?

I know we had Wildcat, Green Lantern, Dr Fate, Sandman, Star Spangled Kid, The Flash *I cant think of anymore*.... Who was Abigail Hunkle that Chloe mentioned?

I've never heard of her, and she dosen't come up in a google search....unless i typed it worng.

I was dissapointed we didn't see more of the heroes

Comment

Originally posted by Treadders
                      Hey all, long time reader of KS, first time poster.

Who were the members?

I know we had Wildcat, Green Lantern, Dr Fate, Sandman, Star Spangled Kid, The Flash *I cant think of anymore*.... Who was Abigail Hunkle that Chloe mentioned?

I've never heard of her, and she dosen't come up in a google search....unless i typed it worng.

I was dissapointed we didn't see more of the heroes
                      Smallville's 2 hour event featuring the legendary Justice Society of America! Talk about it here!

Comment

It's Abigail Mathilda Hunkel aka Ma Hunkel aka Red Tornado.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Tor...28Ma_Hunkel%29
                        http://dc.*****.com/wiki/Ma_Hunkel

There's also Pat Dugan (Stripesy/S.T.R.I.P.E.) who was Courtney's step-father and Sylvester's sidekick.

Finally, there's Hooty, Dr Mid-Nite's sidekick. He's in the painting, sitting on Mid-Nite's shoulder. Yes, he is indeed an owl.

Comment

What is up with the purple Hawkman.

Comment

i was thinking the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham Knight
                              What is up with the purple Hawkman.
                              And Green Lantern's emblem? It's all green (where's the yellow background?).

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎