Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smallville Season 9 DVD Cover Art

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this isn't the best, but its mainly me just trying to show you guys what I'd love the season nine cover to look like with Oliver & Chloe assisting Clark on the front!

Comment

i wonder what's the background is going to be?
      s1 to s4 = cornfield
      s5 and s6 = metropolis skyline
      s7 = fos
      s8 = daily planet
      i think s9 will have the background either watchtower or the fos

Comment

Originally posted by DiabeticDude202

I know this isn't the best, but its mainly me just trying to show you guys what I'd love the season nine cover to look like with Oliver & Chloe assisting Clark on the front!
        OMG a Chlollie cover (squeels). However the cover looks a little bit dark but overall I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ack this is so fun hahaha. I'll be making some more and posting soon! XD

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonekat
            thanks, so clois and tess? Or clois and tess and zod? And just the daily planet and lexcorp in the background?

thank you!

Thanks!

Lol, thank you!

Thanks very much!

Thank you! Well, i did try the original of allison first, but it looked really strange because she was looking in a completely different direction than erica and tom then, plus when i flipped her picture then it seemed more balanced because both erica and allison's outside shoulders were leaning towards the background, giving it a more symmetrical, even feel overall.

you know what make it zodess and clois that one sounds like a good idea~:d

Comment

Wow, Allie.
              That's probably the best fanmade dvd cover I have EVER seen. I especially like the Zod-cover, but I'm really hoping Chloe will be on it this year

Also, that back cover is ridiculously good. Awesome artwork from you again!!

Comment

Originally posted by Clana Kent
                Wow, Allie.
                That's probably the best fanmade dvd cover I have EVER seen. I especially like the Zod-cover, but I'm really hoping Chloe will be on it this year

Also, that back cover is ridiculously good. Awesome artwork from you again!!
                Thanks so much!

Originally posted by doodie8808
                you know what make it zodess and clois that one sounds like a good idea~:d
                Alrighty, here you go!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclonekat
                  Thanks so much!

Alrighty, here you go!

Allie, you are a GODDESS! Lol all joking aside, your work is better than the real deal

Comment

Comment

That one is awesome! Could someone piggyback off my idea and do one with Clark and Zod in front of the solar towers, and with a red background symbolizing the sun?

Comment

Thanks so much!

Alrighty, here you go!

I would love it if they used that picture of Tess on a DVD cover.

Comment

Nice shot, but you squeezed Clark vertically, so he looks really thin. Also, the "Smallville" logo is so dark its almost illegible.

Comment

Thanks so much!

Alrighty, here you go!

This is so beautiful! my fav so far. everybody looks great on here. my dream cover of the people i like the mosts!

Comment

Despite everyone's hate towards Chloe, I feel Allison Mack deserves to be on the cover for season nine. She has been there since the begginning and never gotten a cover! Now that's just wrong. As to who else is on there? I don't really care...
                              Clark Chloe...Cool.
                              Clark Chloe Lois...Cool
                              Clark Chloe Oliver....Cool

Whatever

Comment

Looks great! I really love the color choices and the shots you chose! Well done! Hope you do some more!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎