No announcement yet.

the computer at the justice sociey of america

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Radioflyer
    What was the Justice Society using that old thing for anyway?
    They probably played Oregon Trail on it...at least that's what we did in elementary school.

Comment

LOL, probably the most hilarious part of the whole pair of episodes!

Comment

I think that was my first computer too.At least it wasn't one that took up an entire room and used key punched cards to put in data like the one I used way back in 1971!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Jor-El
          It was so cool. Stargirl acted like it was just a matter-of-fact event, sure she has a computer! Commodore 64? Yeah, maybe. My first thought was an early Apple II or some such. An iPad it wasn't
          Heh yeah. It was a fun scene.

Comment

Here is a couple of screen caps for you all enjoy.

THIS SHOT IS PRICELESS LOL

Comment

Funniest scene in the episode. That screen cap with Stargirl and Chloe is priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERMAN NORTH
                Here is a couple of screen caps for you all enjoy.

THIS SHOT IS PRICELESS LOL

Comment

The Chloe and Stargirl cap is a RIOT Oh, and uh, yeah, um, that is, what I mean is, Stargirl is HOT!!!!!

Comment

I liked the little atari noises they had playing in that scene haha.

Comment

so I wonder who was the poor person that had to work on that thing to solve mysteries...because I can't imagine Hawkman or Hawkgirl having the patience to sit on that thing and get something out of it without having smashed it out of frustration.lol

Comment

That was one of the best scenes of the episode! Stargirl and Chloe had equally hilarious looks. I love how stargirl kind of pets it with a sense of pride in her old machine.

Comment

Originally posted by haydenclaireheroes
                          Who laughed when chloe saw the computer and was surprised and Star Girl was proud of the computer.
                          I couldn't laugh because I was already laughing from Clark and Chloe watching the film.

Hey, remember the 1980s, when all we had was black and white 16 mm film.

Comment

Originally posted by Chlark Kent
                            They probably played Oregon Trail on it...at least that's what we did in elementary school.
                            I remember that game, we used to play the heck out of it on the Apple II's we had at my elementary school. All I can remember is having to stop the wagon train every so often to hunt deer for food, sounds ok but this was all in green and black and 2D.

Comment

if i didn't know it any better i'd say that this was the same computer that we saw in front of the glass screen for display in the antiques shop within the year 2015 for Back to the future 2.lol

Comment

Originally posted by haydenclaireheroes
                                Who laughed when chloe saw the computer and was surprised and Star Girl was proud of the computer.
                                lol yes made me chuckle too. she gave it a nice little pat on the top

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎