the computer at the justice sociey of america

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought "they are going to use THAT! Good luck?!"

Comment

I thought it was odd that Stargirl didn't know it was obsolete. Any teen would.

Comment

I cracked up at the look on Chloe's face when she saw their computer.

Comment

LMAO. Was that a Commodore 64?

Comment

i LMAO! especially when star girl dusted it off and smiled man shes hot.

Comment

It was so cool. Stargirl acted like it was just a matter-of-fact event, sure she has a computer! Commodore 64? Yeah, maybe. My first thought was an early Apple II or some such. An iPad it wasn't

Comment

I laughed and cried. Being a child of the Nintendo Generation it looked so OLD! But usable. I think it IS in fact a Commodore 64, but as evidence could show, those computers are just as good as ours today- back then.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Thank God it wasn't an iPad... those things, as I have read it, are horrible. It's a tablet PC by Apple that doesn't support Flash. WTF is that good for?
                Last edited by JordanElliot; 02-06-2010, 03:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I just knew it was going to be an old mainframe with a punch card or something like in the old batman tv show.....cracked up when I saw the commodore 64 system....and laughed even harder when the next scene was Chloe and Courtney at Watchtower.

Comment

That was awesome. BTW, I dont think Stargirl didn't realize there are better computers out there. I think she was poking fun at it herself, like saying to Chloe "This is what they have". I believe Stargirl is gullible, inexperienced, immature and young, but I dont believe she is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Radioflyer
                      I guess when things really got hairy they used the mainframe from "The Hall Of Justice."
                      *sighs*

Comment

I

Comment

I definitely enjoyed that... Chloe's face was priceless!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarrkazztic
                            I just knew it was going to be an old mainframe with a punch card or something like in the old batman tv show.....cracked up when I saw the commodore 64 system....and laughed even harder when the next scene was Chloe and Courtney at Watchtower.
                            OMG I just saw a commercial on Youtube...

Commodore 64,
                            year 1982 and the memory capacity 64K for only $595.00

what a bargain for that MUCH memory!

Comment

i giggle at Stargirl petting the computer, love that!!!

Comment

Might have been the Commodore 128. I had one in the 80's.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎