Collapse
No announcement yet.

the computer at the justice sociey of america

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funniest scene in the episode. That screen cap with Stargirl and Chloe is priceless.
    C:/ Agreed

Comment

while the scene was funny, I thought it was ridiculous that a computer techie like Chloe wasn't carrying her palm top around and had to ask for a computer, with all the portable toys she has at hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Bizarrolover
        while the scene was funny, I thought it was ridiculous that a computer techie like Chloe wasn't carrying her palm top around and had to ask for a computer, with all the portable toys she has at hand.
        Chalk that up to a major blooper for the episode and your right 100%

Comment

I thought it was ridiculous that a computer techie like Chloe wasn't carrying her palm top around and had to ask for a computer, with all the portable toys she has at hand.
          I think logic was sacrificed for a good sight gag in that scene.

Comment

Man, some of you guys must be in your late 30s/early 40's like me if you remember Oregon Trail. C-64/128 was my first computer in 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve-El
              Man, some of you guys must be in your late 30s/early 40's like me if you remember Oregon Trail. C-64/128 was my first computer in 1984.
              I will be 48 in June

Comment

I wonder if Chloe actually tried to use it.

Comment

Was it just me who noticed this scene was like an episode of Justice League Unlimited I forget which one where some of the League get sent to a parallel time line where the heroes were simple and squeaky clean and the technology was like the computer that Stargirl showed Chloe any thoughts on this or could this be an Easter Egg for that episode

Comment

Somebody in the JSA must have a REAL computer, the internet is how they claimed to find out about the members in Oliver & Clarks little group.

Comment

I laughed when I saw it. Loved the look on Chloe's face.

The first computer I was given to do the payroll on in 1991 looked alot like that.
                      But it was an old radio shack model. Man those were fun times.

Comment

Ok, I thought both Stargirl and Chloe were like "wtf!"

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Dude, I am in my mid 20s and I remember Oregon Trail! That game kicked butt! When I took my computer class, my teacher used Oregon Trail to bribe us to do our work.
                        Last edited by Dyanara; 02-09-2010, 06:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The caps are great!!!

Oregon Trail??? I'm only 17 so.... I have no idea what that is

Comment

That scene was so stupid. Honestly, Chloe shows up at the JSA Brownstone and asks if she can borrow a computor, then Courtney shows her an old one. It didn't make the least bit sense, since she could've just asked Clark to super speed her or Dr. Fate to teleport her back to the Watchtower. Even the very idea, that she'd walk into a building, that was mostly abandoned 30 years ago and ask for a computor (with internet connection), didn't make any sense. Nor did Courtney showing her the computor (couldn't someone just have told her, that they only have an old one, that pre-dates the internet and probably hasn't been used in 30 years).
                            Meaning, there is no point to this scene, other then a failed attempt at humor.

Comment

Originally posted by A Flawed Fashion
                              I love how stargirl kind of pets it with a sense of pride in her old machine.
                              That was the icing of the cake, she looked so cute while doing that!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎