No announcement yet.

the computer at the justice sociey of america

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the computer at the justice sociey of america

Who laughed when chloe saw the computer and was surprised and Star Girl was proud of the computer.

That was Vintage Chlomuter!!!!! Pure gold!

Comment

I laughed

Comment

i think that was the funniest thing in this episode (Movie)

Comment

I laughed.... How could you not??

Comment

It should have been an old Mainframe computer not just an ancient desktop (I guess they didn't have the money to build such a mockup). What was the Justice Society using that old thing for anyway? Police records and such wasn't accessible by computer at that time. Hardly anything was.
            Last edited by Radioflyer; 02-06-2010, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Radioflyer
              It should have been an old Mainframe computer not just an ancient desktop (I guess they didn't have the money to build such a mockup). What was the Justice Society using that old thing for anyway?

ya how they get anything accomplished in the old days

Comment

That computer was awesome! Old school computers look so primitive now!

Comment

Such a cute scene!!!
                  And Stargirl dusting off the top!

I really loved those two together, they had an amazing chemistry as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Radioflyer
                    It should have been an old Mainframe computer not just an ancient desktop (I guess they didn't have the money to build such a mockup). What was the Justice Society using that old thing for anyway? Police records and such wasn't accessible by computer at that time. Hardly anything was.
                    It looked like a Commodore 64, which if you go back to the 80's actually had the capibility to dialup using a modem

Comment

Originally posted by haydenclaireheroes
                      ya how they get anything accomplished in the old days
                      I guess when things really got hairy they used the mainframe from "The Hall Of Justice."

Comment

I laughed too when I saw it. The funny thing (and I know I'm dating myself here), that computer didn't look too far off from the sort we used when I was in high school!

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
                          It looked like a Commodore 64, which if you go back to the 80's actually had the capibility to dialup using a modem
                          Yes, I recal the acoustic coupler the handset was placed in. I didn't imply that one couldn't connect to the internet at that time. I was refering to the availability of information at that time. Most information wasn't on computer. You (or Crime fighter ) had to do legwork ( Go to the Library, Police Headquarters or Cityhall) to find out stuff back then.

Comment

I laughed so hard.

Comment

I thought that was funny

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡