Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smallville isn't the same without Smallville! -- Anyone else agree?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It could have used more clark

Comment

• End fight scene we could have seen more Clarks powers trying to keep Icicle at bay.

Otherwise I don't mind. Clark looking at the equipment and the painting and the desk of the JLA, him watching the reels about them and Dr. Fate telling about his Fate. I think the episode had focus on Clark even though he was a spectator. But It all traced back to him in a good way (superhero way)

Comment

• Of course it's always nice to see as much Clark as they can throw our way. As long as it's still interesting I don't mind so much if he isn't always onscreen. But I DEFINATLY AGREE that Clark could have whoopd that little icicle-whiner-weenie so easily by himself that it's completely ridiculous(I mean tha freeze dude in season one was no match way bak then, granted he wasn't as powerful, but neither was Clark) and they do normAlly make Clark dumb down his abilities cuz he's so damn SUPER it would make it less interesting if he just smashed everyone. But it was COMPLETLY RIDICULOUS that it was such a big deal that tha JSA was gettin wiped out and "omg what are we gonna do about this dude??" when Clark could have "super-pee'd" on him and reigned victorious with ease. Regardless I give the episode an 11/10 cuz I'm a very positive optimistic opportunist and don't like to /cry about everything. But I'm also a realist and will point out complete and utter ridiculousness when I see it

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎