No announcement yet.

Tess is part of Checkmate ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnowBird
    Tess knows about Clark. Isn't this bad news?
    Well, if Sylvester Pemberton can figure out Clark's secret, and he lived in his car, then I think its safe to assume Checkmate could figure it out without Tess helping them. But i am curious as to whether she's working with them truly or what. If she is working with them, then wtf was with Pandora Tess??? Doesn't this negate her whole savior of Kandor thing?

Comment

So what is Tess a Pawn or a Knight?

Comment

Im thinking a pawn..

Comment

so now im confused is tess bad or not :'( hehe

Comment

Originally posted by mr lane
            of cours she is or hes in hiding

in the comics Amanda is as much of a kiss up to Lex as Tess
            Somehow I can't see Pam Grier's Amanda Waller kissing anyone's ass. lol...

Comment

Now it makes sense why she was rounding up people with powers for her team last season. She was working for Checkmate all along.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
                That one I didn't see coming. So now what I want to know is...does Tess know that Lex is alive and that maybe Checkmate is hiding him. Makes you wonder.
                Originally posted by mr lane
                its been pointed out that Lex used to use that same check piece logo in the past seasons of SV so its obvious he was/is a member

jeez this episode was awesome
                Having Tess an agent for Checkmate rocks and caught me completely off-guard. It surely explains a lot - from Dr. Fate's comments about Lex being Clark's greatest adversary to Tess' actions and her abnormal interest in the existence of aliens. It clearly answers a lot of questions about her motives.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilah
                  Somehow I can't see Pam Grier's Amanda Waller kissing anyone's ass. lol...
                  lol well not so much of a kiss up but she has been lex's right hand woman before

but she does have a way of thinking and acting on her own, shes been known to see past lex and do things her own way without him

Comment

ok ok tess is bad

Comment

A definite WTH moment. Can't wait to see where this story line is going.

Comment

Yes I called this like a few weeks ago both strong woman I wonder how they will interact

Comment

That will be interesting to see, and it was odd to watch Tess' and Lois' interaction. Was she trying to protect Lois in saying what she did to Clark and going through her stuff (and trying to take that Checkmate box), or not? Do you think she knew Waller was trying to pull Lois into her scheme in the first place? When I saw the white queen chess piece, I knew Tess must be involved in the organization, but it did come out of left field a bit (not that I wouldn't think Tess would like to be in such a group, but to introduce the organization and show Tess is involved in it in the same episode... it seemed a little fast of a plot development).

Comment

Originally posted by Ek12
                            Now it makes sense why she was rounding up people with powers for her team last season. She was working for Checkmate all along.
                            Waller said "Welcome back agent Mercer", she's always been with Checkmate.

Comment

It freaked me out a little.

Comment

Originally posted by jpfort1957
                                Waller said "Welcome back agent Mercer", she's always been with Checkmate.
                                OMG that's what I thought too. She was in it for a long time...maybe since the beginning....That is how she became CEO of Luther corp!!!!!!! It's all freaking coming together now....!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎