No announcement yet.

Best Actor/Best Actress

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amberdawn
    I think Tom is alright, sometimes I wonder if he's really in character or just saying his lines... but I don't think he's bad at all.
    I think that is true of any actor who does a series for as long as Allison and Tom have, even Erica to a certain extent. TV actors work harder than movie actors so you see it more in TV than the movies.

Comment

I thought everyone was great. I'm not sure about Pam Grier as Amanda Waller, though.

By the way, I'm not from Chicago, but I'm pretty sure that it's not located in the arctic, right?

Comment

I voted for Brent Strait and Phil Morris. The others were good too, except Icicle, but Dr Fate and MM just stood out to me. I enjoyed every scene they were in.

Comment

I voted AM, MS and PM.

Comment

I voted Guys------ Michael,Brent, Phil, Justin, Tom,Dr. Emil, Ice Boy .
            I Voted girls------- Erica, Pam, Cassidy, Allsion, Brittney( she was so bad to me as was ice boy)

Comment

Voted for Brent, Michael and Oliver

Comment

Brent Strait as Dr. Fate

Comment

Michael Shanks was awsome and it was good to see him again (big Stargate fan here) but Allison owned the episode for me. She did great and I've enjoyed her performance a LOT. Her scene with Phil Morris at the end was heartbreaking even though she didn't talk so much.

Comment

ALLISON MACK

she has never failed to deliver...EVER

i never thought i would say this but , Here goes:

Justin played an AWESOME superhero...just like

im impressed hartley
                    Last edited by farmboy09; 02-10-2010, 10:00 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes

Comment

• Justin always plays awesome, IMO He's just underrated...

Comment

• I liked Michael Shanks in the role of Hawkman, but his voice did get weirdly raspy, like he really need a throat lozenge, when he put the helmet on. It was kinda annoying because it sounded so different from when Clark visit encountered him.

Comment

• Allison of course. She is always number one in my book.

Comment

• There were some very strong performances, but if I could vote, I'd go for Brent Strait and Allison Mack.

Strait's performance as Kent Nelson was fantastic. I knew nothing of the character as he's meant to be in the comics but Nelson's tragic backstory and portrayal of it were superbly played. You could see the inner conflict and the pain of his past. And then he was able to flick a switch and bring us Dr Fate as exceedingly polite yet still amusing.

Michael Shanks and Phil Morris were only a beat behind in terms of quality. Indeed, John Jones is the one character who I'd have liked to have had a more refular role in the series.

The best actress vote is a closer call but I went with Allison Mack, largely because she had more screen time and Chloe got a little more character development than the other actresses. Erica was on point with Lois as she usually is, and Pam and Cassidy did well with what limited time they had. It's good to see Pam bring a little sass.

It was the two youngest actors that came across as the weakest. Britt Irvin struggled with Courtney's emotional scenes but was generally OK with everything else. Wesley MacInnes' portayal of Icicle made it hard to take the villain seriously because his was a combination of bad dialogue and bad delivery.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎