Music of "Absolute Justice"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea i loved his scores tonight. fav had to be when clark was going through the jsa stuff.

Comment

absolutely

Comment

the music was epic sounding but it didn't really go with the scenes in many places.

Comment

Great job Louis Febre!...Loved the music and went well with the movie

Comment

Loved Louis Febre's score! Wow, the scene at the end where Clark asks Lois, "do you believe in fate?", with the orchestral music swelling in the background... oh, be still my heart!

Comment

I like it when they incorporate current music into the episode, but I also love instrumental/scored music. Either way, for me it's a win/win scenario. The music really sets the tone and I think Louis Febre did a bang up job for Absolute Justice.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Dr. Curt Connors
              I want a soundtrack!
              Ditto.
              Last edited by geminis; 02-07-2010, 11:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

What was the name of that song when Clark took the canvas off the picture?

When Clark was transported to the museum there was some good music playing as he was looking at the picture of the JSA and during the colored version of that vintage movie of the JSA members being arrested. does anyone know what is was called?

Comment

I loved the music in this and as a Chlollie fan I especially loved the fact they used the same piece of music when she said yes to dinner to when he thanked her for saving his life in Roulette.

Comment

Absolute Justice

Does anyone actually know what is the name of the score used in the 'Museum' or 'Footage' scene in here? Otherwise, a website to buy the score would be useful as well!

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎