X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to guess... 3.1 million.

Comment

I never do this, but I want to now, so:

2.7 million.

Low balling it, but that would still make it higher than the highest rated ep of the season so far.

Comment

2.8-3.1 million!!!!!

Comment

Yes i go with Nate on this with over 3.5 million viewers

Comment

this seems like an episode where more people will watch it online than when it airs tonight. 2.8 8-9. 2.6 9-10

Comment

2.8 as Craig named.

Comment

I'm hoping for at least 3.0 It is a 2 hour event...

Comment

Yeah, but people do still have places to be at a friday

Comment

Over nine THOUSAAAND.

Wait, that's not very good is it...

I've no idea how these ratings work, so I don't have a for-serious guess.

Comment

I'm hoping for higher, but I think Craig's prediction is realistic. We may get a slight boost from comic book crossover fans, but not much.

I don't know anybody that watches SV other than my husband and I and one friend at work. I've been trying to promote it, but most people look at me strange as if to say "What is Smallville?" and "Who is the JSA?". It's so fustrating.

Comment

I'm going to say 3.0 for first hour, 2.7-2.8 for second. I've heard there's alot of buzz on comic forums for the episode, even from people who don't watch SV, so I expect some crossover. However, I also expect to lose viewers in the 2nd hour due to the 1st hour probably being largely exposition by most accounts. If it does anything over a 2.8, I think it'll be considered a success.

Comment

I'm gonna say 3 million.

Comment

yea like i said i am gunning for 3.0-3.3million for over night which i think is very likely. Anything higher would be a great thing to have. I has been getting alot of buzz and i am sure old fans, non fans, and fans of jsa or michael shanks/brent strait are going to be tuning in. So we could end up getting alot of viewers tonight.

Comment

Considering they've seemed to be promoting to pull in more comic book fans, I hope they succeed. And their promotional efforts with all the interviews this week have been really fantastic. But, it's still a Friday night, on the CW...sooo high 2 mill. I hope they do at least 3 mill though. And I think the overnights will approach if not break that.

Comment

I'm guessing the same thing about the 2mil viewers, but maybe for the first half and then it might taper off for the last half, which I'm hoping it won't.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎