Collapse
No announcement yet.

So can't Sam also be Michael's vessel?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So can't Sam also be Michael's vessel?

If Michael said the bloodline of their family could be his vessel, then why not Sam? If he possesses Sam, then Lucifer will be out of luck.

Maybe the demon blood has something to do with it?

Comment

for whatever reason sam is only a perfect vessel for lucifer and dean only for michael though thier relatives could be used as temporary vessels.

Comment

But I think the demon blood was purified from him when God saved them in the premiere. I don't think he would save him without cleansing his blood. Sam had no more thirst for it after being put on that plane.

Comment

Hmmm good point.

Comment

agree that it has to do with the demon blood...maybe that was part of the YEDs plan?? Take out 1 possible vessel. That and maybe the demon blood has made Sam stronger, prepared him for Lucifer so he can handle being possessed for longer and won't fall apart...

Comment

I think if anything, it has to do with the seal breakers. The breaker of the 1st seal & the righteous one who was in hell is Michael's vessel while the breaker of the last seal & the liberator of Lucifer will be Lucifer's vessel.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                I think if anything, it has to do with the seal breakers. The breaker of the 1st seal & the righteous one who was in hell is Michael's vessel while the breaker of the last seal & the liberator of Lucifer will be Lucifer's vessel.
                Hey man!

xrayvision, did you get my last private message?

Comment

Originally posted by Heilige
                  Hey man!

xrayvision, did you get my last private message?
                  I haven't checked PMs for quite a while. I'll take a look.

Comment

Maybe Michael is most suitable in the first born son?

Comment

I believe that Sam could be Michael's vessel (as Michael said, any of the bloodline will do) but that Dean is his "perfect" vessel (which means Dean would work as Lucifer's vessel as well but just...would burn out like Nick--the current guy played by Mark Pellegrino--is doing now).

That's how I took it, anyway.

Interesting stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎