No announcement yet.

If Micheal was smart............

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tygrius
    my question...was Michael the Michael of the past, or of the present?
    I was wondering that same thing. It actually probably doesn't matter. If he was the Michael of 1978 then he still knows all about the Dean of 2010, considering Michael is so sure about destiny and all that, so that's why he'd still consider the talk to be long overdue.

Comment

I was thinking that. But I also came up with this thought.....

What if Michael had Anna go back in time? He may not have given the order directly, but used those under him to convince her to go back to "kill" mom and dad as a way to speak to Dean.

Think about it. Anna was a fallen angel, so to Michael, she was expendable. He has her sent back to "stop" it before it starts, which gets Castiel to take the boys back and stop her. Through all of this, Michel goes back too and now has a vessel he can get into (a younger, more naive John), in order to finally talk to Dean (after tying up the loose end that is Anna). He has his "long overdue talk", then whisks the boys back to the present, wipes Mary and John's minds, and everything is as it should be, with him finally able to have his one on one with Dean.

Comment

Originally posted by Tygrius
        I was thinking that. But I also came up with this thought.....

What if Michael had Anna go back in time? He may not have given the order directly, but used those under him to convince her to go back to "kill" mom and dad as a way to speak to Dean.

Think about it. Anna was a fallen angel, so to Michael, she was expendable. He has her sent back to "stop" it before it starts, which gets Castiel to take the boys back and stop her. Through all of this, Michel goes back too and now has a vessel he can get into (a younger, more naive John), in order to finally talk to Dean (after tying up the loose end that is Anna). He has his "long overdue talk", then whisks the boys back to the present, wipes Mary and John's minds, and everything is as it should be, with him finally able to have his one on one with Dean.
        If so, then that would push Dean even further away from saying "yes" to Michael. Michael knows how pissed Dean would be by pulling a move like that, so I don't think he'd risk it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonR
          If so, then that would push Dean even further away from saying "yes" to Michael. Michael knows how pissed Dean would be by pulling a move like that, so I don't think he'd risk it.
          not necessarily. Both Michael and Lucifer belive that Dean and Sam are going to say yes. Michael himself expressed this fact to the point of saying that there is no free will and Dean is destined to say yes.

So, if that is Michael's view on things, and he belives it as blindly as everything else, I think it supports my conclusion even more.

Thoughts?

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎