Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Children of the Damned" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I guess Vapms can suck blood really really fast cause in two seconds they are already done with the victim.

Comment

I feel sorry for Damon...so damaged, even before he was turned I mean, not that I condone killing people and drinking their blood or anything, but he has his moments where he is so vulnerable...

Comment

Yeah he does.

It's interesting because, in the book, Stefan and Damon already had a bit of a rivalry going, and Damon getting turned only seemed to exemplify that competitive trait in him.

Katherine played them both like harps though.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedJenn
          Yeah he does.

It's interesting because, in the book, Stefan and Damon already had a bit of a rivalry going, and Damon getting turned only seemed to exemplify that competitive trait in him.

Katherine played them both like harps though.
          I ordered the books from Amazon, they should be here tomorrow...can't wait to read!! I've heard there are some significant differences, but that's never really bothered me. Books are very rarely adapted completely faithfully.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

"Hot trumps weird, trust me"
          Last edited by chole_fan; 02-04-2010, 06:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by chole_fan
            I ordered the books from Amazon, they should be here tomorrow...can't wait to read!! I've heard there are some significant differences, but that's never really bothered me. Books are very rarely adapted completely faithfully.
            I think you will really enjoy them. Even with all my qualms about this show when I first heard about it in regards to the differences, I have really come to enjoy it. I have a nice L.J. Smith book thread going in the VD General Discussion area, I have a complete list of all the books in this series listed there. Just note that there may be some spoilery things within the thread itself

Haha, "Hot trumps weird." I must say, Damon is the most like his book character, it is really spot-on.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎