Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Absolute Justice" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol dr.fate wasn't hinting that lex was still alive, any more direct and he might as well of yelled out "GO CLARK CAPTURE LEX LUTHOR HES ALIVE!!!!HES ALIVE I TELL YOU, HE WILL BE YOUR BIGGEST FOE TO HAVE EVER LIVED!!!!HE MUST BE DESTROYED AARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Comment

• i loved the part where Chloe inquired if the JSA had a computer, and Stargirl proudly acknowledges and shows Chloe the 'jurassic era' computer...

Comment

• My computers identical

Comment

• Originally posted by ericaxD
          ollie sent emails to black canary lol i loved this episode so much!!! best SV episode!!! and i loved when they fight against that horrible man...i don't remember his name. Epic episode!!
          Sorry but my english isn't so god
          that horrible mans name is iceicle or how eve ru spell it

----- Added 54 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Red Kal-El Biatch
          My computers identical
          i hope that is a joke lol that thing is only good for holding paper weights down

and btw LEX IS ALIVE O BABY YE

LEX LEX LEX LEX!!!!!!
          Last edited by methix0r; 02-06-2010, 06:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by Krypto~Luan
            was that captin marvel nod?
            I missed the capt marvel part in the show where exactly was it mentioned?

Comment

• Originally posted by icehouseiva
              I missed the capt marvel part in the show where exactly was it mentioned?
              That's exactly what I was wondering

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Altough I've heard that next episode was supposed to bring in cptn marvel instead of warrior angel. But due to rights issues warrior angel it was
              Last edited by F1MX; 02-06-2010, 10:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by F1MX
                Altough I've heard that next episode was supposed to bring in cptn marvel instead of warrior angel. But due to rights issues warrior angel it was
                Man thats ridiculous Captain Marvel would of been so awesome, though every time i hear his name i think of DC's arch enemy Marvel (spiderman xmen etc.) Lol what a name for DC to have the rights too.

Comment

• I don't seem as impressed as about, oh, say 99.5% of the people here. I'm not a newbie, I have been watching from Season 1, Epi 1, and I have been reading comics for 35 years. So, here's my take.
                  Overall, very good. It could have even been a little longer to explain things like Nth metal making Hawkman fly, and to maybe showcase some other members like Flash and Alan Scott GL.
                  Pros:
                  Good costumes for Dr. Fate and Stargirl. Adequate for Hawkman.
                  Nice job of staying true to the original names and secret identities. Very respectful I thought.
                  Glad to see J'onn get his powers back. The flash to his green face when Dr. Fate zapped him was cool.
                  Good to see Amanda Waller and Checkmate. We need some fresh organizational bad guys.
                  The props in the museum were EXCELLENT. I will take one of each, please.
                  The painting, verrrry nice. Again, an excellent nod to history. Would like to have seen the Hawks in the original headgear and costumes.
                  GA and Hawkman arguing-great scenes. Liked how they came to be respectful of each other.
                  Great one lines as many have said.
                  The special effects of Dr. Fate's ankh were very well used.

Cons:
                  Hawkman's voice while in costume. Sounded like a Christian Bale wannabe.
                  Hawkman wasn't nearly muscular enough given the bare arms and the size of the chestplate used to hide the harness.
                  Dr. Fate was like, 5'2". Can't mentally damaged people be 6 foot? He was just too short.
                  I realize this was about the JSA, but Clark had soooo little action in costume.
                  I liked that they were trying to give J'onn his Martian Manhunter costume, but c'mon! It was cheap! It was a pair of suspenders put on backwards!!!
                  As others have said, Clark and his super memory should have picked up on the "Jay Garrick" reference.
                  Amanda Waller in the comics or on the Justice League Cartoon of recent years was about 5'#" and weighed, oh, say, 350 lbs. This Amanda Waller, while true to character, was a slightly out of shape 5'8" woman trying to pull her chin back to make it look double. Not good.

All in all a very good episode, but could have been better.

Comment

• I wasn't able to talk about this last Friday but oh did I love it! It was really well done and well written. Amazingly epic, the superhero fan in me screamed jackpot at all the wonderful heroes brought to the stage. It was so exciting and I loved every minute of it!

Comment

• I missed the 2 hour specail

I would love to see it so if anyone knows where I can see it please let me know.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎