No announcement yet.

Supernatural.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supernatural.....

was cool seeing the YED and Lucifer in the same episode. unfortunatly that episode was on LOST haha. it was cool seeing the marshall back cause we havent seen him since season 2?

also to add it was cool seeing boone(smallville) back and hearing the pilot(heroes) over the loud speaker. awesome seeing these characters back and being fans of them on the other shows.

I didn't know that so many of these people had been on these other shows, especially since I don't watch Supernatural. But I did definitely enjoy all these characters who have returned, if only briefly, like Juliet (who got a semi-decent sendoff -- better than she got in the Season 5 finale anyway), Charlie (ROCK ON!!!), Boone, Dr. Arzt, Frogurt, Rose & Bernard, Cindy, Zach & Emma...

I still want to see the Tailies (Ana-Lucia, Mr. Eko, & Libby) by series' end, plus Charlotte, Daniel, Walt, and maybe even Michael and Shannon!

Comment

in the cast and characters section there is a lost connections thread and we list all the shows and movies and stuff people have been in. a lot of people have been on like law and order and ncis and all that.

Comment

Thanks very much for letting me know that! I appreciate it! I've already enjoyed seeing Elizabeth Mitchell on V!

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎