#5.19 Hammer of the Gods

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red k Clark '04
    Here's the official description:

LUCIFER (MARK PELLEGRINO, “LOST”) RETURNS — Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) are kidnapped by a group of gods, including Kali (guest star Rekha Sharma), Ganesh (guest star Keith Blackman Dallas) and Bladur (guest star Adam Croasdell) and held hostage in a small hotel. The gods want to use Sam and Dean as bargaining chips to stop the Apocalypse, but Gabriel (guest star Richard Speight, Jr.) shows up and warns them that if Lucifer finds them he will kill them all. Unfortunately, one of the gods turns on the rest and Lucifer appears. Rick Bota directed the episode written by Andrew Dabb & Daniel Loflin with story by David Reed (##519).
    All man this should be good.

Comment

Ahh, dang, you beat me.

Anywho...isn't this pattern sounding a bit odd to anyone else?

They get shot down by two hunters, then a pastor and his army has to save Dean and Sam from demons and now they're kidnapped all in three out of the next four episodes?

I sure don't hope it's lazy writing, so are the boys just losing their mojo or being careless for a reason?

Comment

The worlds going to hell. Things get crazy.

Comment

I don't know, it just seems all fast to me all of a sudden.

Edit: It must be going crazy; I looked up those names, and Kali and Ganesh are Hindu deities, while Baldur is Norse. So all of the different gods/deities are working together? Obviously until Baldur betrays them.
          Last edited by Call_Me_Ishmael; 04-01-2010, 12:16 PM.

Comment

CMi how dfo you know it's Baldur that betrays them and Not Kali or Ganesh

Comment

I like the show using all these myth Gods. But yeah its funny how Sam and Dean gets caught alot now. But like someone said world is going to hell.

Comment

Carnagefan88, I've got a hunch it is Baldur just because there was a page out on a website stating how someone is playing Baldur, but we got nothing about the people playing the other gods/deities...so I just think Baldur will be playing the main "baddie" in this episodes, next to Lucifer of course.

And yah...just seems so odd that the writers are having Dean and Sam being ambushed by every single person/god these days, haha.

Comment

Yay, Gabriel is back!!

Comment

The Official Description seems interesting and it would be good to see Gabriel again.

Comment

Alright! Gabriel's Back! YES!!! He is awesome. Also, my bet is on Kali to be the turncoat.

Comment

I love the trickster, or Gabriel..well..the actor is cool I love him how he acts

Comment

A bit of a side note...I saw an awesome Led Zeppelin cover band called "Hammer of The Gods"...amazing.

Anywho, awesome about Gabriel!

Comment

Loooovvveeeee Richard Speight!! So happy he'll be back.

AND YES FOR LUCI!!! FINALLLLLLYYYY lol

Comment

I'm assuming we will get Sad!Sam now since Lucifer will be on next week's episode.

Comment

Looks like we got two other Gods in the group: Mercury and Zao Shen.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎