#5.19 Hammer of the Gods

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bizarro513
    Zao Shen.
    he's in they pictures released... he looks like Random Task from Austin Powers haha
    Last edited by GENERALzod777; 04-17-2010, 08:45 PM.

Comment

I just hope it's not Gabe that turns on them. I'd hate for the boys to have to kill him... and since they know what he is now... they probably could.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
        I just hope it's not Gabe that turns on them. I'd hate for the boys to have to kill him... and since they know what he is now... they probably could.
        It would suck bad if they had to kill Gaberiel. He's such a great character, as the trickster and as an angel. Even tho he hasn't exactly been on the guys' side, hes still tried to help them when he can. He would be a strong ally in the final battle. I hope he joins the fight with them along with Bobby, Cas, Rufus, and any other allies the bros have.

Comment

In all fairness for the brothers, them being caught in the last few episodes makes perfect sense, they are not on top of their game because they have a lot on their plate right now. Dean has lost all faith and almost gave up entirely, Sam has had a lot of issues with demon blood and what not. Compared to earlier seasons they are worn down at this point. Plus being trapped by a group of Gods working together is kind of hard to avoid when you are a mere mortal. That being said the world is going to hell and the supernatural are more reckless and less secretive, and demons are running around in huge packs when they used to only travel solo for the most part.

Things are crazy, you almost think the world was coming to an end or something, lol.

Comment

noooooooooooooooo!!!

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎