No announcement yet.

Was anybody hoping to see a younger version of HRG

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was anybody hoping to see a younger version of HRG

When the flashback was 1985 I'm like that's one year after I was born. I was wondering if I'll get to see a 25 year old HRG but it was still the same actor. I'm not really sure how old HRG was suppose to be. The actor born in 1958 but i'm putting Noah bbeing born in 1960 making him 25 back then. Were any of you hoping to see a younger version. Guess they used the same actor to save money, so they tried thier best to make him look younger.
    Last edited by kp1984; 02-02-2010, 02:27 PM.

Actually there was a casting call for a young actor who looked like young Jack Coleman. I was sure we'd see someone else playing him. I think they realized there can only one HRG, Jack Coleman.

Comment

Yeah, only Jack can do it. I think it is the same dynamic when they tried to cast a 20-something Ben Linus in LOST, no one could pull off another version of themselves except for them with a wig.

And a shout out to my birth year! Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by BrittanyBean
        Yeah, only Jack can do it. I think it is the same dynamic when they tried to cast a 20-something Ben Linus in LOST, no one could pull off another version of themselves except for them with a wig.

And a shout out to my birth year! Yes!
        I take it your a year younger then me or probably less. My birthday was a couple months ago. It was november 18 and now I have a brithday again this year. That what happens when your brithday late. Noah would the had a biracil kid like that other couple only diffrence the dad would the been white and the mom would the been black in this family. I can kind of understand what you mean by using the same actor.

Comment

Nah, I liked seeing the same actor, Jack Coleman is Noah Bennet!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Curt Connors
            Nah, I liked seeing the same actor, Jack Coleman is Noah Bennet!
            Yeah, I agree. I liked seeing Jack playing the younger Bennet.

Comment

Originally posted by kp1984
              When the flashback was 1985 I'm like that's one year after I was born. I was wondering if I'll get to see a 25 year old HRG but it was still the same actor. I'm not really sure how old HRG was suppose to be. The actor born in 1958 but i'm putting Noah bbeing born in 1960 making him 25 back then. Were any of you hoping to see a younger version. Guess they used the same actor to save money, so they tried thier best to make him look younger.
              Wow. Nitpick much? If you want to see a younger Noah, just watch Dynasty.

I'm glad they didnt waste budget money just to hire an actor that could look like a younger HRG just so you can be giggly happy. Spend money on good writing is more important IMO.

Comment

I understand, need the money.

Comment

HRG should've had sideburns and a bushy mustache. Maybe it would be a little more believable, but then again, it was 1985, and by then, sideburns were pretty much out.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎