Season ending battles...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season ending battles...

Unlike last season.
    In which the petrelli brothers battle with sylar was not even shown.

Lets hope the Peter/Sylar vs Multiple man is good.

I want the battle with samuel to be a showstopper.

they've always been leading the finale to be a big epic showdown between two super powers but every time it was always behind closed doors that we don't get to see, hopefully this time they'll show a good fight, although multiple man isn't gonna be much of a challenge to BOTH PETER AND SYLAR

Comment

Yeah Am hoping for a epic battle as well, and hope they show it. Multiple man isn't going to be too difficult but the carnival I think will be insane especially if they have some good abilities shown. I do fell a little bad for the carnies that live there though because they are just being brainwashed by sam.

Comment

Originally posted by Guardian101
        multiple man isn't gonna be much of a challenge to BOTH PETER AND SYLAR
        Agreed. He even told Samuel that he was no match for Lauren who got away. Lauren who was shot in the shoulder, nonetheless! Sylar and Pete will brush him off their shoulders.

Comment

i hope a lot action. but i also hope samuel survives cause he's the best villain so far. i think sylar will just pretend or hide until is no chance but fight remember he change.

Comment

I actually don't care if there is big action or not, its not the main reason i like the show.

Comment

Originally posted by BrittanyBean
              Agreed. He even told Samuel that he was no match for Lauren who got away. Lauren who was shot in the shoulder, nonetheless! Sylar and Pete will brush him off their shoulders.
              I was hoping that when Eli confronted Sylar and Peter on the steps that they would look at eachother and smile with Sylar saying, "Time to have fun!" and Peter nodding. Now that would be epic!

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
                i was hoping that when eli confronted sylar and peter on the steps that they would look at eachother and smile with sylar saying, "time to have fun!" and peter nodding. Now that would be epic!
                yuck!!

Comment

I was hoping that when Eli confronted Sylar and Peter on the steps that they would look at eachother and smile with Sylar saying, "Time to have fun!" and Peter nodding. Now that would be epic!
                  that would be good but what would be even funnier if Peter and Sylar just turned to each other and burst into laughter lol..

Comment

For real, I can't even believe...but then again, I highly doubt that Samuel nor Eli were expecting these two...

Comment

or before that sylar says to peter 'pick a power' then peter chooses and changes as he fights haha

Comment

Originally posted by Zeth Duuron
                        For real, I can't even believe...but then again, I highly doubt that Samuel nor Eli were expecting these two...
                        I don't think Eli was expecting them. He went to Parkman's house, which probably means he was looking for Parkman. Afterall, if anybody knows how powerful Sylar is, it's Samuel, and he would send officer doofie to annihilate him.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎