No announcement yet.

HRG New Twist

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRG New Twist

So does anyone else think that sometime next season claire will tell Sandra about what she saw and Sandra will tell her that she already knew about it, just so HRG can be redeemed? I hope not, but im preatty sure they wont turn HRG into a heel without redeeming him at somepoint

UGH, was that guy with tk the guy that he had Elle trick Gabriel into killing?

Nevermind that guy had a different power
    Last edited by targis; 02-01-2010, 08:28 PM.

Comment

I think it was a young samson trying to survive. I also believe that next season we are going to see Samson as the villan and Sylar trying to stop him without IA.

Comment

I think it was a interesting twist with HRG and think that samson being the new villan would be cool.

Comment

Samson would make sense age wise and be perfect!

I don't think HRG needs any redemption for those memories. Claire told Samuel that the past is the past. No biggie. Sandra and HRG are divorced now anyways. She is in Dog Show heaven.

Comment

...And Laura is hotter anyway. (Someone had to say it)

Comment

was cool to know how the company recruited humans.noah rules

Comment

Originally posted by BrittanyBean
                Samson would make sense age wise and be perfect!

I don't think HRG needs any redemption for those memories. Claire told Samuel that the past is the past. No biggie. Sandra and HRG are divorced now anyways. She is in Dog Show heaven.
                LOL agreed.

I think HRG flashbacks added great layers to his story. I like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Melekith
                  ...And Laura is hotter anyway. (Someone had to say it)
                  I'm in MAD accord with the above statement.

Comment

^^Yes. HRG definitely traded in for a better upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Zechs
                      I think it was a young samson trying to survive.
                      I think that is who it was. We weren't shown anyone else with telekenisis. It wasn't Brian Davis, it wasn't Arthur, and it wasn't Peter.

I also believe that next season we are going to see Samson as the villan and Sylar trying to stop him without IA.
                      That would be cool, for like 1 episode. In only took Sylar a few minutes to take care of Samson in season 3; Samson proved he's no match for his kid.

Comment

Originally posted by banditjoe21
                        So does anyone else think that sometime next season claire will tell Sandra about what she saw and Sandra will tell her that she already knew about it, just so HRG can be redeemed? I hope not, but im preatty sure they wont turn HRG into a heel without redeeming him at somepoint
                        Why do you feel Noah needs redemption from keeping his previous wife/special (if he indeed kept it secret)? Its none of her business.

What possible good for Sandra can come from Noah offering to tell Sandra that stuff upfront?

....well now that I think of it. Noah revealing it may had irk Sandra into showing her true color: not being empathic to Noah's tragic (like she currently display with her divorce choice ). So, HRG would had been saved from a doomed marriage.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎