Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sylar is good again

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah sylar changing to good is a interesting way to go and I do hope it sticks this time and sylar and peter really take out the carnival

Comment

i have been saying this since the beginning of this show. i have been saying this to all my friends and i have even said it here. but i have always believed that in the end sylar would turn good and sacrifice himself for a reason.

i just see his character going in that direction. not only that but if they do decide to keep sylar good, i hope they don't have him going around all brooding because he just hates the fact he's killed people and done so many horrible things. he isn't angel turning into angelus all the time.

Comment

sylar can't really die remember so i guessing he will change for a bit until something happened.

Comment

I hope Sylar stays a good guy for a while!

Comment

Im really wondering if to save her Sylar Will have to kill her I think the dream angela has means sylar takes her ability by killing her. Dunno just my opinion they cant have sylar a good guy wouldnt work

Comment

well... the "unbalanced" reaction when Sylar blasted his way out the wall, the "was it real" comment, kinda shows he has doubts/confusion.
              If you look back an episode or two when he first went to Parkman and used his telekinesis on Matt's wife, it was almost as if he had a split personality (possibly the hunger?) part of him wanted to kill her, part of him didn't.

I can't help but feel a bit for Sylar, i think Zachary has really done justice to the role, and when you look at his character progression throughout the series as a whole, i think it does show alot of depth to Sylar's character, from the "innocence" that he had, to the "hunger", the fact that he was initially ashamed of what he had done, before coming to embrass/surcome to the effects of the hunger and the "need" to search out the new abilities.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎