No announcement yet.

Sylar is good again

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylar is good again

Sylar has finally overcome the "hunger" and become a hero.
    Last edited by targis; 02-01-2010, 08:20 PM.

I've been waiting for this ever since he became somewhat good in the first volume of season 3. I really hope this sticks though because Sylar is so badass and I love him as a good guy. I have a bad feeling, though, that if he stays good, he'll die in the season finale or sometime next season.

Comment

I'm liking this development with Sylar too. I really liked him in tonight's episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman's Princess
        I'm liking this development with Sylar too. I really liked him in tonight's episode.
        He just plays the good guy so well especially considering the fact that he's been evil for so long that once you see him performing an act of purity, it is really something great.

Comment

Originally posted by kryptonhero25
          He just plays the good guy so well especially considering the fact that he's been evil for so long that once you see him performing an act of purity, it is really something great.
          Yeah, his scenes with Peter were some of my favorite moments of the episode.

Comment

Like I said above, when he played the good guy in the first volume of season 3, I loved his interactions with the other characters. The fact that Sylar just wants to redeem himself is great in itself.

Comment

Originally posted by kryptonhero25
              Like I said above, when he played the good guy in the first volume of season 3, I loved his interactions with the other characters. The fact that Sylar just wants to redeem himself is great in itself.
              Yeah, I really enjoyed good guy Sylar back in S3 too. When he was evil, I wanted the good guys to take him down. Now that he wants to change his ways, I want him to stick around.

Comment

For once Sylar actually apologized, and it sounded sincere.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
                  For once Sylar actually apologized, and it sounded sincere.
                  It did. It was a really great moment for me.

Comment

Yeah, I really enjoyed good guy Sylar back in S3 too. When he was evil, I wanted the good guys to take him down. Now that he wants to change his ways, I want him to stick around.
                    I just have a bad feeling that Sylar is going to go down, in a blaze of glory of course .

Comment

If her were to die now, he'd die a hero, but seeing him die would really upset me. It's an interesting change from before when I would have been happy to see such a scene.

Comment

I doubt Sylar will die now. Killing either Milo or Zach's character would really tune out a lot of the popularity of the show. I also believe that this will in fact be the last villain/hero switch sylar will have. Perhaps next season we will see a pacifist Gabriel until the absolute last second.

Comment

Even if he dies, I'd much rather him die a Hero than a Villain. The only other way that would have been acceptable for him to go down is if a purely evil Sylar was destroyed by fully powered Peter, and that needed to happen a few seasons ago. But I'm on board with the Hero Sylar fully. Character Redemption when it is the real deal is really great to watch.

Comment

they won't kill of peter or sylar, those two are the ones carrying the show, oh and samual too. if anyone should die, its claire! god she's annoying.

seriously, who saw this coming? peter and sylar teaming up to take out samuel? hope its as awesome as it sounds

Comment

I really liked that they were in there for 12 years pretty much.... half a day = 12hrs = 12years.. that is a LOONG time to get over something LIKE a brother's death, which makes it plausible. 12 years is also a long time to make a bond with another person....

I like this plot.... finally it starts to get interesting.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎