No announcement yet.

Chuck - Super Spy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck - Super Spy

So what do you guys think about Chuck's evolution in this episode. It seems he is becoming a "real" spy, a little colder and a little harder. Do you like this development? How far do you think it will go?

I personally don't mind seeing a more adept and confident Chuck, but I hope they don't take it too far...I want him to keep some of that everyman, bumbling charm that makes him human and relateable.

i think its cool seeing chuck evolve cause its part of the series but he is starting to turn scary. i wonder if chuck may eventually turn evil.

Comment

Seeing him become better as a spy is cool, but I don't want him to become too un-Chuck like.

Comment

Yeah, this is starting to get interesting.

Sarah's reaction to Chuck's behavior is also interesting to see.

Comment

Yeah, Sara's reaction was really telling...I think she hates to see Chuck lose that part of himself to the job. I think part of the reason she loves him is because he isn't that cold hearted spy...

I don't know how far the writers plan on taking this, but I really really hope that Chuck stays Chuck and hangs onto his heart and emotions...I don't care if he learns to control them, I just don't want to see him lose them altogether.

Comment

It's really tearing Sarah apart seeing how Chuck is changing. She looked so, so sad in that scene after he burned his asset. Poor Sarah.

Comment

I like how Chuck is getting colder, the thing is Chuck may not really notice it. It just slowly creeps in him.

Sarah is concern because thats what she likes about Chuck and also if you remember when the General mentioned that its time to protect the world from Chuck...

Comment

It was not like the Chuck we all know. I think Sarah's expression (verbal and non-verbal) said it all. He's changing, but it seems with a cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman's Princess
                  Seeing him become better as a spy is cool, but I don't want him to become too un-Chuck like.
                  That's what I'm afraid of. Spy Chuck is cool, but not to much of it.

Comment

Chuck falling into the spy role is interesting because the more he loses of himself the more suspicious people become of him like Ellie and Morgan. I think he will probably fall deeper and deeper until a point comes where he has to make a choice that will test him will he do the Chuck thing or the Spy thing with consequences for both.

Comment

Yeah, I'm torn. Josh and Chris have always said that this year was all about Chuck embracing his 'spy side' and I'm for that. It wouldn't make sense for him to remain what he was. But I hope he doesn't get too far away from the Chuck we know and Love.

After all, Bryce burned Chuck in Stanford to keep that from happening and later died to prevent it.

Comment

when Chuck shot him in the back, did he flash or was that duck hunt training again?

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎