No announcement yet.

KK this episode.......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KK this episode.......

i think she did a good job. i kind ofwish they would use her more then just kind of there reacting to other characters. seems next week she will have a bigger part.

Yeah what little we saw her I liked her. I think she is doing a good job and actually wouldn't mind if she stuck around even longer than planned...still think her character has an ulterior motive.

Comment

I guess it takes more than one episode to introduce guest characters. lol

Comment

I think Hannah is up to no good, I think she is a spy.

Comment

I do feel she doesnt get so much plot and I hae that because she is so talented and on of my favorite actors I just enjoy her. Kristein seems to be able to have Chemistary with everyone she is paried with and that's amazing.

Comment

Loved KK's acting this episode. Her reactions to the weirdo employees at the Buy More were great.
            Hope they involve her more somehow though.

Comment

i would think that Hannah would be annoyed by Chuck basically brushing her off a lot in this episode. I thought she only came to work at Buymore because of Chuck.

Comment

Originally posted by hansioux
                i would think that Hannah would be annoyed by Chuck basically brushing her off a lot in this episode. I thought she only came to work at Buymore because of Chuck.
                That's what I was thinking too. She kept getting brushed off by Chuck, like every single chance they got to talk in the episode. I was surprised she wasn't annoyed or angry. I think any normal girl would have been annoyed with his abrupt leavings, so this makes me believe she could have an ulterior motive..

Comment

I think she was a little annoyed. That's why at the end she blew Chuck off.

I did think she was under used this episode. I hope to see more of her on Monday!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎