Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Kara have sex with a male human ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Kara have sex with a male human ?

I know that there has previously been a discussion about Clark having sex with a female human (Lois Lane) on the net, but now i want to know if there is any problem if Kara (or a female kryptonian) had sex with a male human ?
    There wouldn't exactly be the same problems as far as i can see

If Clark has the right equipment to be with Lois, then I can't imagine Kara having problems being with a man.

Comment

She would probably crush him with the...um....inner muscles.

Comment

^^Easy, just have her make a bracelet or necklace with blue K, that she could wear... (She could get the Kryptonite needed, from the Blue K dagger, in Salvation.)

Comment

The man's life expectancy would take a large dip after (heart attacks and whatnot), but sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Caesis
            The man's life expectancy would take a large dip after (heart attacks and whatnot), but sure.
            Would be worth it though...

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Poison
              She would probably crush him with the...um....inner muscles.
              Of course, E-2 Steve Trevor survived having sex with E-2 Diana Prince-Trevor. Terry Long survived having sex with Donna Troy. Hal Jordan survived having sex with Karen Starr.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
                Of course, E-2 Steve Trevor survived having sex with E-2 Diana Prince-Trevor. Terry Long survived having sex with Donna Troy. Hal Jordan survived having sex with Karen Starr.
                Lucky fictional guys. But if Clark can have sex with Lois (as proven in Season 10), then so could Kara with a human male if she has the training...unless she already has training...

Comment

Oh I think its much easier for female aliens than for male aliens to be with non powered people in that way.

The DCnU starfire in red hood & outlaws seems not to have any problem at all, in fact male humans seem more non indestructible and calm after.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎