Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Chloe ever tell Clark... about the key thingy Jor-el left?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicus
    ITA but this is how it will probably happen, she'll wait instead of doing the right thing that may end up making things worse.
    I also think she will probably make things worse. She already has a history of that last season when she tried to do things her way and we know how that turned out.

If the writers keep Clark out of the loop to make Chloe the big hero, I'm going to flip out!

Comment

If the writers keep Clark out of the loop to make Chloe the big hero, I'm going to flip out!
      Well Bev, I'd prepare myself, just in case...

They might pull a "Lana" with this, and have Clark become aware of this book-thingie, and then Chloe will say "Ta-Da! I've had it this whole time for safekeeping", and then Clark will tell her how glad he is that it was in safe hands.

I always prepare myself for things like that. I've seen too many of them on this show over the years to believe they couldn't happen. Just remember last season...out of Chloe, Oliver and Clark, who apologized, and who did the showrunners go on the record as saying was to blame? If you guessed the first two, guess again

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad

They might pull a "Lana" with this, and have Clark become aware of this book-thingie, and then Chloe will say "Ta-Da! I've had it this whole time for safekeeping", and then Clark will tell her how glad he is that it was in safe hands.

I always prepare myself for things like that. I've seen too many of them on this show over the years to believe they couldn't happen. Just remember last season...out of Chloe, Oliver and Clark, who apologized, and who did the showrunners go on the record as saying was to blame? If you guessed the first two, guess again
        Yes, I know what you mean.

Comment

Yeah, I'm still waiting for Chloe and Oliver to apologize for their part in the Doomsday disaster, but it looks like I'll be waiting forever.

Comment

I thought exactly the same thing. Chloe will show him the device on the last minute, Clark would accuse her of hiding things from him (just to be portrayed as a jerk one last time) and then he'll thank her, saying the device was safer in her hands (he did loose a phantom zone crystal). *sigh* why do I think this is what is going to happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Bizarrolover
              I thought exactly the same thing. Chloe will show him the device on the last minute, Clark would accuse her of hiding things from him (just to be portrayed as a jerk one last time) and then he'll thank her, saying the device was safer in her hands (he did loose a phantom zone crystal). *sigh* why do I think this is what is going to happen?
              OMG! déjà vu!

Comment

Originally posted by lmdv07
                about the key thingy Jor-el left?

at the end of this episode, Zod and his assistant (not sure of that chicks name) were talking how Clark didn't recognize the symbol of the charm that he gave to Lois, and that they couldn't find the key that Jor-el left...

Back from Kandor, I'm wondering if Chloe ever told Clark it?? or maybe it will come up again in a future episode.. I just hope Clark gets to it before Zod does!

any thoughts?
                She should have told him IMMEDIATELY. This is about 927 on the list of reasons to dislike Chloe now...

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by SnowBird
                What makes Chloe the boss of need to know? Clark needed to know immediately and for her to hold this information from him is wrong no matter how you look at it.
                This.
                Last edited by HeroesUnlimited; 02-01-2010, 04:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Huh. I hope you are right about Jor-El retrieving it rather than hiding it... which would lead to the question, of course, of where it is now? And what place would be safer for it than in that hidden Kent house compartment that not even Clark knew about?

And if he DID hide it, then is it still there, or did Chloe retrieve it? And if so, why hasn't she told Clark about it?

Really, either way, that's a major question. Since Clark knew Chloe was still looking for clues as to what happened to Jor-El, it makes sense that she would automatically tell him about Jor-El's detour. If not, it makes me really upset with the direction TPTB are taking her character, because that's NOT information that she should be keeping private from Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
                    Huh. I hope you are right about Jor-El retrieving it rather than hiding it... which would lead to the question, of course, of where it is now? And what place would be safer for it than in that hidden Kent house compartment that not even Clark knew about?

And if he DID hide it, then is it still there, or did Chloe retrieve it? And if so, why hasn't she told Clark about it?

Really, either way, that's a major question. Since Clark knew Chloe was still looking for clues as to what happened to Jor-El, it makes sense that she would automatically tell him about Jor-El's detour. If not, it makes me really upset with the direction TPTB are taking her character, because that's NOT information that she should be keeping private from Clark.
                    For the life of me, I cannot think of a good reason to hide this from Clark, no matter if Jor-el was hiding it or retrieving it. I've been racking my brain playing devil's advocate (not that Chloe's the devil), and I seriously cannot think of one good reason. No matter how arrogant Chloe is at the moment, she's too smart to think she can handle these things by herself, isn't she? Well... maybe not. Who knows? She's surprising me this year.

Comment

I definetly think it'll play an important role towards the end i mean they definetly wouldn't have had that scene with jor-el hiding it and cloe seeing the video if it wasn't going to have a purpose. I bet cloe doesn't tell clark because like many of you have said shes on a power trip and depending on what it is i bet cloe loses it and somehow zod or tess get a hold of it. I'll bet it will cause a whole mess of trouble for clark and its all because of cloe......*****

Comment

Originally posted by Terrific_T
                        For the life of me, I cannot think of a good reason to hide this from Clark, no matter if Jor-el was hiding it or retrieving it. I've been racking my brain playing devil's advocate (not that Chloe's the devil), and I seriously cannot think of one good reason. No matter how arrogant Chloe is at the moment, she's too smart to think she can handle these things by herself, isn't she? Well... maybe not. Who knows? She's surprising me this year.

Well...

She basically, IMO, told Clark that she could handle all the things he does on her own, and until I see it, I'm not convinced she heard what he was trying to tell her in that conversation about Oliver. Just like she said in their second scene...she's got everything under control, no one's getting lost. She doesn't even think she's done anything wrong or is headed down a dark path. By "dark" I mean lonely.

And the part that bothered me the most about that convo about Oliver and Roulette? That Chloe only told Clark after she'd been attacked, and it was possible what she'd done had caused him to hurt her, and Lois.

Yeah, she told him, bravo...but do I think that opened up the lightbulb moments for her to tell him anything else she might know? No.

Comment

Personally I think the device is safer in the hands of someone that clone Zod has never met. Chloe will probably give the device to Clark when Clark is a serious about actually beating Zod instead of trying to be Zod 'savior'. Other then that I could care less if Chloe has the device especially considering how often Clark loses things becuase somebody breaks into the farm.

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny
                            Personally I think the device is safer in the hands of someone that clone Zod has never met.
                            Right, just like Watchtower was safe from the Dark Archer who had never met Chloe before... It's not as if Zod or the Kandorians could track Clark and who he hangs out with like Chloe, and then follow Chloe back to Watchtower to ransack the place, steal things of hers, or use Chloe as some sort of bargaining chip to get what they think she might have, right?

Besides, if it's safer in Chloe's hands, why can't she just tell Clark that? You know, something like, "I have this thing your father left at your house, but since Zod knows where you live, why don't we keep it here at Watchtower or have Ollie keep it in one of his secret tubes at his office? Better yet, let's find an even more super secret and secure place to hide it together, Clark."

Chloe will probably give the device to Clark when Clark is a serious about actually beating Zod instead of trying to be Zod 'savior'.
                            Wow, so Chloe gets to decide when Clark gets to deal with something of his father's from his own home planet that relates to his own people? That worked out so well last year. Clark is serious about handling Zod. Just because his way of "beating" him is different than Chloe's doesn't give her the right to keep things from Clark and deal with the situation on her own.

Other then that I could care less if Chloe has the device especially considering how often Clark loses things becuase somebody breaks into the farm.
                            Again, it doesn't have to be kept at the farm. If Chloe knows about it, she should tell Clark and they could find a place where the device could be secure. All Chloe needs to do is work with Clark, and considering it's his business she should do it, if she indeed does have the device.
                            Last edited by ginevrakent; 02-01-2010, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny
                              Other then that I could care less if Chloe has the device especially considering how often Clark loses things becuase somebody breaks into the farm.
                              he could take it to the fortress for safekeeping and while there he can ask his daddy how it works. But right now he doesn't even know the device exists.

Comment

Originally posted by ginevrakent
                                Again, it doesn't have to be kept at the farm. If Chloe knows about it, she should tell Clark and they could figure out a way to find a place where the device could be secure. All Chloe needs to do is work with Clark, and considering it's his business she should do it, if she indeed does have the device.
                                Like Clark would even try to be team player. He made it obvious in pandora that he does want Chloe and Oliver help with Zod, when not getting there help partly caused the future that Lois went to had flashbacks off in the first place. like i said not really worried though becuase Clark will figure out that Zod is not his friend eventually, and well decide to actually work with Oliver and Chloe as team.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Bizarrolover
                                he could take it to the fortress for safekeeping and while there he can ask his daddy how it works. But right now he doesn't even know the device exists.
                                The fortress of solitide? How many times has it been messed with or broken into? and if I was Zod that would be one of the first places I would look for the device. As for Clark not knowing, this IMO is a good thing since Zod can read him like a book.
                                Last edited by Degobunny; 02-01-2010, 06:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎