Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lois's Food Obession - Turn on or Turn off?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^I'm being serious, I wonder if they would overnite express a dozen or two.

From the comments, I thought Tim Horton's was limited to Canada but after googling them, I found out that they do have US franchises. I'm in the tri-state region NY/NJ/CT and was surprised to see that there are 8 shops in and around NYC. Next time I have to go to the city, I am going to find one of these shops and sample one of these monsters. I'm taking orders anybody want me to pick them up some? (obvioulsy - just kidding)
    Last edited by techtweeter; 02-03-2010, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by techtweeter
      ^^^Flor, Lois' tomboy side has always appealed to me. Love the feisty, spirited side of her in addition to her affinity for monster trucks, professional wrestling, willingness to check under the hood when her car wouldn't start and go right for the alternator as the source of the problem. Let's not forget her regular poker game with Metropolis PD guys. Her willingness to play beer pong with Ollie and that the only bubbly she drinks comes out of a 6-pack.
      Most of those things tend to turn me off Lois. It's fine to be able to check under the hood of your car I just wish they would do a balence...instead of having her so over the top with barely any feminine traits. I guess I just prefer a girl who is more Sex and the City than Sandra Bullock in Miss Congeniality

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
        Most of those things tend to turn me off Lois. It's fine to be able to check under the hood of your car I just wish they would do a balence...instead of having her so over the top with barely any feminine traits. I guess I just prefer a girl who is more Sex and the City than Sandra Bullock in Miss Congeniality

I respectfully disagree. Although that could be due to the fact that when I saw Miss Congeniality in the theater with a group of friends, at some point, they all turned to me simultaneously and exclaimed, "That's you!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
          I'd say speaking as a guy, that me and most of my friends would find these traits to be pretty appealing in a woman. There are limits mind you and (I'm quoting you now) some feminine traits have to be readily apparent. Lois looks great in just about anything she chooses to wear from jeans and tank top, to monster truck outfit, to work-out clothes, to coveralls, to business suits and finally in dressed to kill chic party dresses. While she can probalbly outcuss a general and hold her own in a fist fight or touch football game she can at times be quite vulnerable, shed tears at the drop of a hat or pull-off the cute adorkable school teacher look while wearing Clark's glasses. She really is a chamelion. Ooh, I just remembered the French maid look from Odyssey too.

Comment

Lois is very feminine.

Her fashion and clothing sense is feminine. She's very emotionally acute, she moves her hands around when talking, she's a romantic, and the list goes on

Comment

Originally posted by techtweeter
              If that's the case, then instead of a road trip, I think one is obligated to do a "donut crawl" where you have to hit all 8 of these shops in a single trip to sample a donut from each shop in order to determine who wins the "best donut" award. Of course you would need Homer Simpson for this because I don't think even Lois could pull this off by herself.
              The most Timmy's donuts I've had in a row is three. This thread always makes me hungry! Doesn't help that the maple donuts are down the street in every direction! As for Lois being feminine... she is plenty feminine... just capable of many things! I think it's a result of her "survivor" attitude... not being un-feminine and therefore masculine. But gendering debates can go on and on. So I digress... Lois Lane rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by kristintaps
                The most Timmy's donuts I've had in a row is three. This thread always makes me hungry! Doesn't help that the maple donuts are down the street in every direction! As for Lois being feminine... she is plenty feminine... just capable of many things! I think it's a result of her "survivor" attitude... not being un-feminine and therefore masculine. But gendering debates can go on and on. So I digress... Lois Lane rocks.
                I do have to find one of these Timmy's Kristina. The picture posted a few days ago was absolutely mouth-watering.

But getting back to Lois, yes she definitely rocks. She is one of a kind. Again, I find her tomboy side quite appealing but man she can also take your breath away when she gets all dressed up for a night on the town.

Can't wait for tonight (it is friday already!!) two full hours (okay 84 minutes with commercials) of action. Also hope the stupid NY affiliate doesn't experience any audio problems too. Will stock up on the maple d's and be ready to go.

Comment

Originally posted by DA_Champion
                  Evil stuff.

lol

I love Maple Donut and I have no idea when I am going to eat it again. It's really funny that Lois likes that, thought I prefer Boston Cream Donut! Its the best! =]

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Lois
                    Evil stuff.

lol

I love Maple Donut and I have no idea when I am going to eat it again. It's really funny that Lois likes that, thought I prefer Boston Cream Donut! Its the best! =]
                    The Canadian Maple Donut at Timmy's is the maple topping with the Boston Cream filling. Yummmmm... I think you'd love it, if you haven't tried it!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎