No announcement yet.

#1-07 - "Chuck Versus the Alma Mater"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1-07 - "Chuck Versus the Alma Mater"

"Returning to Stanford, the University that expelled him, Chuck has to help a former professor who is a government agent being hunted for a sensitive top-secret file he has in his possession. At the same time, Chuck learns much about himself and about the death of his friend Bryce Larkin."
    10 - "Are you coming to the Toga Party?"
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - I think you got the wrong number...
    0%

I've been rewatching my DVDs in prep for the last season and while watching this I saw something that I just had to share:
    On the break room wall for the lunch schedule (posted by Harry Tang) there are names. I paused to read them. And at the bottom is the name "Sarah Yang". So she must work at Buy More, right?

Well, when Chuck loads the list of CIA recruits as he's scrolling, whose name is on there? Yep, Sarah Yang!

I can't believe no one ever caught this before. So one of the girls at the Buy More is/was CIA? Or was just interviewed and not recruited? I wish I could find out more cause I'm now very curious (I wish I had known this before Comic Con, would have asked someone to ask Fedak about it or something?).

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎