Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Chuck vs. the Nacho Sampler" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big yellow taxi
    But my absolute favourite parts of this episode were the references back to the first season: really sweet Chuck/Sarah moment near the beginning where she says that she liked him, and then the awesome last scene. Bravo.
    ITA and I love the way the writers used Chuck and Sarah's first meeting as bookends to the episode by showing the version we saw in the pilot, and then a new version from Sarah's perspective. It played out perfectly and it was indeed awesome.

Great avatar btw, gotta love Team Chuck!

Comment

Originally posted by marie84
      ITA and I love the way the writers used Chuck and Sarah's first meeting as bookends to the episode by showing the version we saw in the pilot, and then a new version from Sarah's perspective. It played out perfectly and it was indeed awesome.

Great avatar btw, gotta love Team Chuck!
      I hadn't actually thought about it that way, but now that you say it, I think the fact that it was from Sarah's perspective made the whole thing great.

And thank you, although I have changed my avatar now. I can't settle. Know where I can find any good Chuck ones? I like yours very much too. From the 3d episode. Don't they look cool?

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎