Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Chuck vs. the Nacho Sampler" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Chuck vs. the Nacho Sampler" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Let the countdown begin for our first countdown thread in the newly-expanded Chuck forum!

Here's the official description from NBC:

CHUCK MUST TURN AN ENEMY AGENT INTO A SPY FOR THE CIA – KRISTIN KREUK (“SMALLVILLE”) GUEST STARS – Chuck (Zachary Levi) juggles his two lives as he trains new Nerd Herder Hannah (guest star Kristin Kreuk) and gets his very own asset who is caught up with The Ring. Chuck thinks he can handle his asset all on his own but Sarah (Yvonne Strahovski) and Casey (Adam Baldwin) feel the need to intercede. Meanwhile, Awesome (Ryan McPartlin) must lie to Ellie (Sarah Lancaster) when she starts to ask questions about Chuck and Morgan (Joshua Gomez), Jeff (Scott Krinsky) and Lester (Vik Sahay) do some recon work to learn more about Hannah.

You can see the promo here.

And since I watched last week, yep, I'll be watching again 17.5 hours left here in California!

cant wait

1 day 1 hour 7 minutes

Comment

It was a very good episode, Chuck is getting "interesting"

Note: The time slot will be moved on Mondays starting March 1st

Comment

Chuck's getting "colder", if you know what I mean.
        Can't wait for future episodes!

What's its new time slot?

Comment

It will be @ 10pm on a Monday

Luckily other networks will still be @ 8

Comment

CHUCK!!!! new expanded forums. ossim...

Comment

10 hours 58 minutes

Comment

A really solid episode that I really enjoyed a lot. It was fun, silly, entertaining and when you least expect it, the show hits you in the emotional gut. It’s definitely worth a re-watch (ok maybe several for a crazed Chuck fan like me) and I’m excited to watch it again tonight with everybody else. I can’t wait to hear people’s thoughts about it as well.

You can definitely tell things are going to get really interesting from here on out. With the initial order of just 13 episodes for season 3 (before NBC decided to increase the order to 19 episodes) the writers were running a tight ship. This being episode 6, it would have been just about mid-season for Chuck.

Oh and I love the expanded forums!
                Last edited by marie84; 02-01-2010, 05:00 PM.

Comment

This was another fantastic episode for the show. While it had the usual mix of light-hearted action and comedy, it also had a few scenes that were surprisingly dark. This isn't realy spoilery, but just in case... [SPOILER]The writers are clearly unafraid of taking Chuck in new directions and some of the decisions he makes here demonstrate how they're ready to push the character's boundaries.[/SPOILER] I can't wait to see where this goes.

Comment

^That sounds good!

7 and a half hrs!

Comment

4 hours 8 minutes

Comment

I saw they episode last night and think it might be my favorite all season, not sure how other people will react to it though since it seems like my opinion differs from most people about the show

Comment

2 houes 45 minutes

Comment

2 Hours 29 Minutes.

Comment

Wouldn't counting the hairs on Kristin head be a better countdown. Yummy.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎