No announcement yet.

Is Zod going to cry?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Zod going to cry?

Is it just me or does Zod always seem like he is about to burst into tears?

It's not only you. I always figure it is cuz he very passionate about what he is saying

Comment

We didn't see it, but he burst into tears after flinching at Clark superspeeding away. He hates being treated like crap by a fellow Kryptonian.....

Comment

Originally posted by MajinNick
        Is it just me or does Zod always seem like he is about to burst into tears?
        Well, that's what happens when you're not gettin' any.

No, I'm serious.

That pent up aggression has to get released. Some people cry it out, some people slug it out. I guess Zod's doing the former.

Comment

Originally posted by Britas15
          Well, that's what happens when you're not gettin' any.

No, I'm serious.

That pent up aggression has to get released. Some people cry it out, some people slug it out. I guess Zod's doing the former.

Comment

I did see Zod's emotions almost get the better of him and the tears almost spill over when he was talking about loosing his son. I thought that scene was well acted. Zod's son dying seems to be what is driving him probably because it was so fresh in his memory when cloned. This chess match between Zod and Clark is getting interesting and I'm glad to see more of it. I think though that Clark made the last move this time to give Zod something to think about. Clark isn't messing around and Zod better watch what he is doing. I wonder what Zod's next move will be?

Comment

Zod is always renting those dang chick flicks

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎