Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celtic Arrow Master hacking Watchtower?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celtic Arrow Master hacking Watchtower?

How in the world did an expert on Archery, have the know how to hack and take out WatchTower? I thought Chloe was the end all and be all of computer geekdom?!!!!

plot hole

Comment

Originally posted by boogiebear
      I thought Chloe was the end all and be all of computer geekdom?!!!!
      pffft! Stuart >> Chloe in hacker wars, IMO!

Comment

Yeah, Stuart is da man and lately he has more moral fiber than Chloster.

Comment

Originally posted by Tebow15
          plot hole

Comment

Well, it's true LOL

Comment

Eh. I have kind of a thing with calling EVERYthing a plot hole lol

Maybe he's just that good?

Comment

Well, They didn't have a good way for him to injure Chloe and he can't injure Clark unless he has the green stuff so they made it easy to break into this week and when Zod and the Kandorians try it will be hard. Just sayin.....

Comment

Now, now, you're not playing the game properly! When you spot the plot hole, you're not supposed to call "Plot hole." You're supposed to go for the No-Priz--er, I mean "Baldy" award by contributing an offscreen solution to help fix it. Something like:

Mortegan, as we've seen, is not bound or loyal to his cult's vows. He regards Oliver as his own apprentice or wayward disciple. And he has an unseen ally with whom he has made a deal to gain access to the people in Oliver's life. That ally will be revealed in season 10 with the return of....

Comment

Money PWNs all!

Comment

There were several plot holes in this episode. The most ridiculous was probably the hacking of watchtower after Chloe's skills have been built up so much in the show. You can't even say he just cut the power and thats why the computers went down cuz he had that image pop up. Then there was Oliver saying that he only ever really cared about Lois, which we know is not true cuz he cared/still does care about Tess. This mistakes have been occurring more often lately and it makes me question how much the writers care about the show.

Comment

threatened the Microsoft paperclip by pointing his arrow at the screen her virus program subscription ran out.

other then that .....plot hole

Comment

That part was just stupid, I'm hoping he was in cahoots with someone else brainier, perhaps Tess, Lex or someone else that hasn't appeared yet.

Comment

is it really as big of a plot hole how someone with just a High school degree and a few journalist night classes under her belt can hack into the satelite system without having the US goverment find out?.lol

Comment

Originally posted by herolee10
                              is it really as big of a plot hole how someone with just a High school degree and a few journalist night classes under her belt can hack into the satelite system without having the US goverment find out?.lol
                              ROFL! So true. But at least that's been our truth for 9 years and counting.

*GASP*

I've got it. The Dark Archer is really Chloe & Oliver's lovechild from the future! That's how he possesses advanced archery *and* hacking abilities.

Hmmm... So Oliver's son from the future taught him all about archery because Oliver taught him... Yep, that's gonna rip a hole or two in the space time *********. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎