4 3.88%
  • Chloe Sullivan

17 16.50%
  • Shelby

4 3.88%
  • Other (Please specify in comments)

10 9.71%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    ^^^Lex is always an option. Since Matha and Perry will make a reappearance. It would be great if they could get Michael back to reprise Lex and his famous line, "I am the villian of the story, Clark." and somehow work it that he has been the puppet master behind all of this.

I would love for MR to come back but U doubt that ever happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Tebow15 View Post
    I would love for MR to come back but U doubt that ever happens.
    Me too, but everything I've heard so far is that he has not expressed an interest in coming back or perhaps they just haven't ponied up enough dough. I think it would be great if he did come back. Imagine the buzz that would create?

Yep, I think MR likes to party too much and his hair LOL

Quote Originally Posted by redkryptoniteisthebest View Post
    As manipulative as Zod is, I still don't believe he killed Jor-El.
    (1) I, too, don't think he did. As someone said earlier, Zod's a cold man, but I don't think he'd exploit his own dead son just to show Clark a few tears. He seemed genuine in that moment. And to have lied about that to have actually killed Jor-El would make Zod truly evil. And I don't think that that's what he is. I think the PTB are writing him as simply having a different point of view than other's. And, Zod has a point. If government agencies ever found out about the Kandorians, they'd be hunted down and eliminated.

(2) How boring would it be if Zod did it? It's too obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Tebow15 View Post
    I think it's Tess because I don't want to think Chloe capable of that.I still have hope we will get the old Chloe back.
    Personally, I don't think the PTB have the stones to ever take Chloe that far down the dark path. I think they like the character too much to make her a villain and I think they want to pull her back from the brink over the course of the rest of the season, and redeem her.

Quote Originally Posted by Degobunny View Post
    Tess did it. Chloe had no motive to kill Jor-el.
    Maybe Tess did it. But it'd be really, really boring if she did. The PTB lay every bad thing in Tess's lap. It's getting a little to obvious at this point. Something shady happened? Blame it on Tess.

As for what Chloe took, I believe it is the piece that Zod needs to complete his tower. At this point I do not think Clark should not know about it, becuase Clark needs to get through his thick skull that Zod is the enemy. As soon he comes to that conclusion, Chloe will probably give the device to him.
    You're suggesting that Chloe is right in holding out on Clark? That she's correct in not telling him about vital things that could have grave repercussions in the future? And that she's doing it because she thinks Clark is stupid, which he obviously is not?

Wow. Just wow.

By the way, was Jor-El leaving something, or taking something?

Shelby!

No, really, I can't imagine Chloe doing that. My gawd, why would she off Clark's father? Unless she's still Brainiac infected, but we've played that out long enough. I bet Zod, despite his, "...oh, no, not me..." plea. He wants powers under the yellow sun, knows (?) that Jor-El is responsible for he and his army not getting them....Zod done did it...

Banned
    Just a suggestion. Maybe this thread could use a poll?

Quote Originally Posted by HeroesUnlimited View Post
    I didn't know how to limit the options, because they seem endless.

Suggestions?

Banned
    Hmmm, I'd include:
    Zod
    One of Zod's soldiers (please specify)
    Tess
    Chloe
    Lex (*He seems implausible but his name HAS been mentioned, so include him)
    Other

Something along those lines. You may want to go back through the thread and gather any suggestions that have already been given (if I missed any).

i wouldn't be surprisd if it was chloe. she probably thought she was doing it for some wayward protection for clark.
    also did chloe tell clark that jor-el took somthing or put something in his house. if jor-el did hide something in clark's house i think that chloe has taken it. and maybe what jor-el hid was the book of rao. maybe chloe's trying to decipher it.
    i know there are alot of maybes, but thats what makes a great show.

Quote Originally Posted by jsm View Post
    I'm still leaning toward Alia, because as future Alia was dying she said "I'm so sorry"
    Excellent point.

Incurable Postaholic DA_Champion's Avatar
    Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Britas15 View Post
    I think the PTB are gonna pin it on whoever they want to be the clear-cut villain of the season. And since none of the future baddies would've had extensive knowledge of Clark, Jor-El, The Blur, etc...

I think that narrows it down to Zod, Tess, or Chloe.

Personally, I don't think Zod did it. I think he knows that antagonizing Clark is the last thing he wants to do, and that if Clark ever found out that he killed Jor-El, it'd be the final straw. Besides, it's too obvious to think of Zod as having done the deed. Where's the fun in the ostensible baddie doing the ostensibly bad thing?

Also, I don't think it was Tess. Tess would have no real motive to actually kill Jor-El. What would she gain from it?

So, quite frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Chloe. She's all about Clark not doing what's necessary and Clark not "pulling the trigger" when need be, so maybe she did it to motivate Clark into going after Zod.
    You don't think Alia is a possibility?

Posting Pro
    Clark did ask Jor-El who did this.
    Jor-El said he did no know.
    So this eliminates Zod, Chlois and Tess.
    Unless one of them had somebody do it for them.

Wu needs to know!!!!!! jpfort1957's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesUnlimited View Post
    I'll second that!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_TomWelling View Post
    Zod killing Jor-el doesn't make sense as he wanted to follow him to the barn leading to Clark's whereabouts. So I think it's down to Tess or Chloe or another Kandorian.
    Zod would never gave a direct order to kill Jor-el in front of the other Kandorians, especially after it was proved that Jor-el didn't have any powers and that he wasn't the Blur. His reasoning for torturing Jor-el in front of his people, was that he had the powers and wasn't willing to share.

But Zod had personal reasons to kill Jor-el. He blamed him for not cloning his son, in his mind, Jor-el was the one to blame for his son's death, because he refused to clone him. He was wanted revenge, but he couldn't tell the Kandorians about it. So, he gave an order to release Jor-el, and have him followed untill he brought them to his son (the Blur). And he probably gave another private order we don't saw on screen, that as soon as Jor-el approached the place where the Blur was, he should be killed.

I actually also think that Tess could be the one behind it, because she was trying to fool Zod, and she had a tracking device hidden on Jor-el. She could have given an order to have him killed before he led the Kandorians to Clark. She was still trying to protect Clark in Kandor, and that was the reason she captured Jor-el in the first place.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast